Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

15 Tramp Stamps/ Recolorable Lower Back Tattoos For Females (Teen - Elder)

by newone08 Posted 31st Aug 2009 at 12:35 AM - Updated 9th Jul 2011 at 4:20 PM by newone08 : Fixed The Tittle

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 1:10 AM
Hahaha, nice choice of name for them. Good work
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 2:03 AM
nice job! thanks!
Banned
#4 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 3:07 AM
Very nice. Now I won't have to worry about making any for my sims for a while. (Mine are too raunchy to post.)

I tend to put mine under costume makeup. But it seems rather unlikely that a girl sporting a tramp stamp would also be wearing glasses.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 4:18 AM
Great work Newone08! I love them.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 5:00 AM
Awesome. Now I can make Sim hos.

I don't really f**k with Africa, cause people are starving to death and that's not baller to me...-Dave Chappelle (Chappelle's Show, Cribs Sketch)
Field Researcher
#7 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 5:35 AM
Sim Ho! I love it! I'll have to download later, I was just checking here on a lark to see if your tats were up yet. I'm on my bf's computer and he doesn't want me going all download crazy like I do on the computer. XD

Grab some goodies on The Rejected

The Rejected is a shared blog and all are welcomed to join. Now you can also follow us @RejectedSims on Twitter.

I'm currently participating in the Builder's Boulevard first neighborhood project: Sanshi Suimei Please join us!
Test Subject
#8 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 5:41 AM
Wow! Thanks for sharing...these are great
Test Subject
#9 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 10:41 AM
Lol this gave me my fist laugh of the day lol - Actually I have a mate who sometimes wears glasses and has a neat tramp stamp. I think she just wears the specs to look more intelligent though.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#10 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 12:31 PM
Suh-weet. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 4:25 PM
Oh, but, there all tribal! A lot of girls get roses or butterflies as a tramp stamp...
Forum Resident
#12 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 10:44 PM
Great addition! Nice work
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 12:11 AM
I've heard them referred to as @ss antlers, as well. Which never fails to crack me up.
Test Subject
#14 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 2:39 AM
" I have a big tattoo set for your ladies sims.
I made not 5, 8 or 10 but 15 tattoos.
(I seriously need to stop browsing tattoo designs
if not I'll end up making hundreds more of these) "

please don't stop browsing

love these

thanks for sharing
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 6:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mzzvixen
" I have a big tattoo set for your ladies sims.
I made not 5, 8 or 10 but 15 tattoos.
(I seriously need to stop browsing tattoo designs
if not I'll end up making hundreds more of these) "

please don't stop browsing

love these

thanks for sharing

Thank you for your support and for your comment! I appreciate it.
Well, I will still make tattoos for sure and they won't be just tribal tatts.
I just need a break before I upload them again.

And yes, more tramp stamps will come. So you want roses and butterflies (and unicorn? just kidding ) I'll make them. And they will be recolorable 3-4 alpha channels.

Just check back in the future, ok.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 8:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tjstreak
Very nice. Now I won't have to worry about making any for my sims for a while. (Mine are too raunchy to post.)

I tend to put mine under costume makeup. But it seems rather unlikely that a girl sporting a tramp stamp would also be wearing glasses.

Hey, take that back! I have both! :P
Inventor
#17 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 4:03 AM
I'd love to see these for males too, I wonder if I can just open them in CTU and enable or if they'd have to be made specifically for males. I saw a hot dude about my age (26) with a great body and a small tribal tramp stamp and I was like Werrrrr! (Head Spun as he walked by) Very yummy on a dude with a great body IMO.
Instructor
Original Poster
#18 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 4:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ScorpioMaurus
I'd love to see these for males too, I wonder if I can just open them in CTU and enable or if they'd have to be made specifically for males. I saw a hot dude about my age (26) with a great body and a small tribal tramp stamp and I was like Werrrrr! (Head Spun as he walked by) Very yummy on a dude with a great body IMO.

Sure, you can enable them for male. They look great for them. The reason I made them only for female is because of the design. I have another designs for male and I'm gonna upload them soon.
Test Subject
#19 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 6:18 PM
Nice tats, go ahead and do hundreds.
Inventor
#20 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 9:13 PM Last edited by ScorpioMaurus : 11th Sep 2009 at 10:40 PM.
Nah I enabled them for males and they looks great I doubt I'll ever use the kinda butterfly looking one on a male but most look just fine, I just love hot boys with Belly Button tattoos and Tramp Stamps lol.

I have him facing the camera because when they turn the other way they look like demons from Supernatural, I don't know if it's because I use Def Rep eyes or what but they reflect blackish in the mirror. But as you can see this one looks great on a guy.

Quote: Originally posted by mdossantos047
Awesome. Now I can make Sim hos.

Not every chick with a Tramp Stamp is actually a Tramp. The only person I know with one has been married for 18 years lol it's actually her hubby's last name in Chinese that she has tattooed on her butt.
Instructor
Original Poster
#21 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 4:28 AM Last edited by newone08 : 18th Sep 2009 at 4:29 AM. Reason: typo
Quote: Originally posted by ScorpioMaurus
Nah I enabled them for males and they looks great I doubt I'll ever use the kinda butterfly looking one on a male but most look just fine, I just love hot boys with Belly Button tattoos and Tramp Stamps lol.

I have him facing the camera because when they turn the other way they look like demons from Supernatural, I don't know if it's because I use Def Rep eyes or what but they reflect blackish in the mirror. But as you can see this one looks great on a guy.

Not every chick with a Tramp Stamp is actually a Tramp. The only person I know with one has been married for 18 years lol it's actually her hubby's last name in Chinese that she has tattooed on her butt.

Again, I am really sorry for the late reply.
I just check this thread today. I wish I knew it the day you posted the pic.

And the tattoo looks great on him! I'm really glad you like it.
And your sim is cute

Again, thank you so much for your wonderful comment and for the pic.
Test Subject
#22 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 11:31 AM
lol! i (L) the Randy Orton 1 = p ... they shall come very usefull ^_^

~Simsoholic since 2000~
Test Subject
#23 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 4:35 PM
sweet =D nice work
Test Subject
#24 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 7:06 PM
These tattoos are fantastic!! Thank you very much!!
Instructor
#25 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 2:30 PM
how do you get these to show up when the sims naked?

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Page 1 of 2