Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Short pulled back hair for men of all ages

by oepu Posted 25th Aug 2009 at 12:04 AM

81 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 66 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 12:15 AM
the little red haired boy is so cute lol
Mad Poster
#3 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 12:26 AM
Thank you for this, it's so useful to have a normal short neat hairstyle for men in TS3 after all the terrible wacky styles the game came with!
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 12:43 AM
Its about time we get some good stuff in.
Thank you!
I wanted to make a Mobsters Shake down sim city!
John Gotti Sammy the Bull Gravano and the Gambino crime family are coming to River City to shake them down.
How can i make my Sims wack another sim?
Mad Poster
#5 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 12:55 AM
Thank you! So normal...will use often! :D
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 1:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EsmeraldaF
Thank you for this, it's so useful to have a normal short neat hairstyle for men in TS3 after all the terrible wacky styles the game came with!

I couldn't agree more. I liked a lot of the TS2 hairs because they were normal and looked nice on any sim. Thank you so much for this stylish and versatile hair
Field Researcher
#7 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 1:44 AM
Excellent style! Thank you!
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 1:44 AM
Very nice, thank you!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 1:47 AM
Fabulous! I wouldn't have noticed the issues if you didn't point them out. Thanks for sharing.

Vinny Lecavalier, simply the best!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 2:29 AM
Thank you so much for adding a realistic, typical hairstyle to the game. While I do love my fair share of emo hairs and such, Sims 3 allows for even greater customization of townies and those hairs don't work for every sim. I just love all your work!

~ Non ducor, duco ~
Mad Poster
#11 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 2:40 AM
I have really been wanting this exact hairstyle! I used it a lot in TS2. Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 2:49 AM
Oh! This is the PERFECT hair for one of my guys! Thank you so much :D
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 2:53 AM
Awesome Work ! I loved this in Sims 2
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 2:55 AM
Thank you very much for making yet more great hair for men
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 3:22 AM
Thank you so much! I would also LOVE to have the Red Hair Swatch as well, it just looks really nice :D
Instructor
#16 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 4:01 AM
Thank you for making a simple, average, masculine male hair. The EA ones are over the top goofy and the ones that various Asian modders (Peggy, Rose, Raon et al) have been peddling or people have been converting make the male sims look like emo trannies.

Also thank you for pointing out the issues with the hair even though I don't mind and haven't notice it in the game.

There's a huge difference between someone like yourself who points out the flaws of your work even though you give it away for free, and certain OTHER modders who hide the flaws of their work and then try to sell it to people.

I applaud your integrity.
Instructor
#17 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 4:02 AM

This is soooo cute ... thank you very much. :lovestruc :lovestruc
Test Subject
#18 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 4:08 AM
thank you! Other than the flaws you pointed out this is an excellent piece of work. It looks great and was needed in the game. The first thing I looked for in the shop was a NORMAL male hairstyle, sometimes I want my sims to be squares.
Instructor
#19 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 4:50 AM
Thank you so much for sharing with us. It's so rare to find a "regular" hairstyle for guys -- appreciate it very much.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 4:52 AM
Where's that skin from? It's insanely nice!
Field Researcher
#21 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 5:04 AM
This is great! We definately need more 'normal' hairs in the game and this looks very good.
Test Subject
#22 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 5:13 AM
Thank you! It looks great! I've been waiting for something like this.
Test Subject
#23 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 5:43 AM
THANK YOU THANK YOU! I have been using your Pixie hair and this will be a great addition. Your pixie hair looked very nice on my male model (featured in a couple of my uploads), well at least from the feedback I got. Looking forward to seeing how this looks on them. Two thumbs up keep up the great work.
Banned
#24 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 5:45 AM
Thank you so much! 8D I usually play with my sims from a distance, so I can see what's going on through out the house, so the little issues won't bug me at all. Thanks again! <3
Page 1 of 4