Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Totally Random Tatts - for TYAAE Males

by iamiam80 Posted 26th Aug 2009 at 9:59 AM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 10:18 AM
Totally awsome! Thank you!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 1:51 PM
Always nice to have more tatts! Thanks!

Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breaths away...
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 2:43 PM
Thank you very much? Does this come with a own thumbnail? :]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 4:57 PM
Coming Soon! - Totally Random Tatts: For Her
Field Researcher
#6 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 5:20 PM
These look like they might be useful for me, but it's really hard to tell what they'll look like in-game from the low quality screenshots. Can you upload pictures of them that show the tatts in more detail?
Mad Poster
#7 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 5:39 PM
Looks like a great collection, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 5:56 PM
Wow!!!
awsome work looks great
Thanks !!!!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 6:36 PM
Where can I get those skins without the tattoo?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 7:16 PM
Questions Answered
Thanks all for the comments! Some info on the skin I used on my model. The skin and the body hair are separate packages. The skin was created by and available on a site called peggyzone. HERE
The body hair mod "Fur-o-Matic" was created by MIDIbear, and is available on MTS' sister site, SexySims HERE! ... ENJOY!
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 9:52 PM
iamiam80, I love your creativity. You have such an eye for detail. I have downloaded everything you've made for Sims 3 so far and you are one of my favorite artists here. Thank you for your gorgeous work!
Forum Resident
#12 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 10:39 AM
Oh nice!
Love men in tatts :P

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 6:10 PM
Default question
i was soo excited to see these new tattoos and so i downloaded it how i usually download files. i use the install helper monkey . but i can not find these tattoos in my game. i only see the old tattoos i downloaded from other people. is it under accessories? or will i find it somewhere else in the game?
help please..
when i install files manually i go to Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages .. help pls..
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 6:18 PM
ohh i just found it thnx alot i was looking at the hands instead of the socks.., thnx again !!
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 4:38 AM
I love you for creating these! I can never have enough tats.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 2:51 AM
[QUOTE=dollhouse313]i was soo excited to see these new tattoos and so i downloaded it how i usually download files. i use the install helper monkey . but i can not find these tattoos in my game. i only see the old tattoos i downloaded from other people. is it under accessories? or will i find it somewhere else in the game?
help please..
when i install files manually i go to Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages .. help pls..[/QUOTE
If your other mods are working, they should show up from that folder. They are in the accessories tab as socks. The thumbs only worked occasionally when I tested them, so they may just appear as additional socks, but will show up as tatts when selected. I hope this helps!
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 4:16 PM
hey great job with the tatts. i was so excited to download them but like "dollhouse" they never showed up in the game. there were a lot of more socks. i kept selecting them but they were just socks! lol. i even checked during game play but yet nothing. i'm pretty sure the installation was correct because all my other mods work. Is there something extra i should be doin?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 9th Sep 2009 at 4:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SIMpleton
hey great job with the tatts. i was so excited to download them but like "dollhouse" they never showed up in the game. there were a lot of more socks. i kept selecting them but they were just socks! lol. i even checked during game play but yet nothing. i'm pretty sure the installation was correct because all my other mods work. Is there something extra i should be doin?

Sorry it's taken me a few days to respond. As I didn't create CAS thumbnails for these tats, the do just show up as extra socks. Only the first sock in the series will actually apply the tats, as well. I hope this helps. I'm going to try to get the item updated with CAS thumbs within the week - so you might try re-downloading after the update, as well!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 6th Oct 2010 at 12:50 PM
Former Korean people.
Thank you !! ^^~