Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bad Era ~ The King of Pop

by missMSBplayer Posted 15th Oct 2009 at 5:30 AM

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Unsocialized Homeschooler
#2 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 6:05 AM
Yay! He's up. You did an awesome job!
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 7:52 AM
love it.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 10:10 AM
WOW, well done ! Congratulations for your first Sim, you did such a great work
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 12:06 PM
wow , it's exellent , love it
Field Researcher
#6 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 5:06 PM
Great job on him.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 8:57 PM
Beautifully done, MSB!
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 10:16 PM
Thank you everyone I'm glad you like him.

Call Me Miss, or MSB

I am NOT taking requests, sorry! But if you have any suggestions, I will take them!

~Rest in Peace dearest Michael Jackson~
Forum Resident
#9 Old 16th Oct 2009 at 4:13 PM
Glad to finally see him uploaded Good job!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 4:26 AM
i was gonna tell you but i already knew you submitted him but i will tell you anyway, you could move the nose down a little bit and make it a little less pointed up and the hair and eyebrows shold be made black but i really like your sim a lot though, i wanted to tell you this because i saw the comparison pictures you have up there and i just noticed those couple of things. :D

Mj :]
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 3:06 PM
Thank you I will probably make another version of him, because now that I see it, he definately needs more work.

Call Me Miss, or MSB

I am NOT taking requests, sorry! But if you have any suggestions, I will take them!

Forum Resident
#12 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 4:05 AM
WOW MELISSA words can't express how gorgeous he is!
I love him! :D
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 6:02 AM
if your going to make another one which era will it be from? i would lovee a off the wall or like umm the jacksons era or somthing. i was watching a award show were he won 3 awards from off the wall and he was so shy and timid but thats what makes his cute personality. :D

Scholar
Original Poster
#14 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 3:19 PM
Thank you straightroad! Glad to see you back on again!

I'm going to make another version of the Bad Era for sure. Since this one still needs work in my opinion (and probably many others too, hahaha!). Like you said about his nose, I think I may have rushed this one hehe. And also cause it's my favourite era. But I would love to make an off the wall version too. That would be fun. I'd need an afro though But definately, can't wait. It'd be cool to make a whole collection of Mike throughout the years. I'm also thinking of making him as the "zombie version" from Thriller, for Halloween. If I have time, of course

Call Me Miss, or MSB

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 6:53 PM
that would DEFINATLEY be a cool idea for halloween! haha yeahh, but also for off the wall you could use the one vera-marina used on her michael jackson sim, it looks somthing like his short jheri curl and i LOVE the BAD era too, usually im listening to his songs or watching the jacksons variety show or the Jackson 5ive cartoon but yesterday it was me and my dad at home because my mom and sister left and my dad is a fun type guy so we had music blasting from the TV while we were eating snacks and playing games on the computer and all of the sudden BAD comes on and i was singing the whole thing and the whole time my dads having fun saying "sha-mon" haha! i do LOVE your ideas though. :D

Scholar
#16 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 2:06 AM
Who's bad? This sim looks so bad that it's perfect xD
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 3:18 AM
im working on making some sims 2 michael jackson music videos. i will send you the link evertime i complete one. i love this sim, even though he needs some workk. :D

Scholar
Original Poster
#18 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 6:56 AM
Thank you! I'm glad he's bad! I rhymed! But I'm currently working on my Thriller Michael, both Zombie Version and Normal. I am so excited, I want him to be submitted just in time for Halloween! I'm also working on my new version of this Mike.

I can't wait for your videos!

Call Me Miss, or MSB

Lab Assistant
#19 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 4:49 AM
haha. thaanks, i am almost done "scream" and i am working on "billie jean" as we speak and wow. you should totally be a rapper, that would be your thing. haha! anyways, i hope to see your thriller michael x2. haha! canntt wait to see it! :D

Scholar
Original Poster
#20 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 5:54 AM
Haha, rapping is NOT my thing. At all. But I'm looking forward to seeing your videos. Yesterday I submitted This Is It MJ, and just about an hour ago, I submitted Zombie and Normal Thriller Michael. Yes, 2 in one! Haha. I've been busy.

Call Me Miss, or MSB

Lab Assistant
#21 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 4:15 PM
yes, i can tell , you got like 20 things going on,haha! i got a lot of footage for billie jean. right now im trying to put it together. so far if i put it together ill have a 1 and 1/2 minutes of the video. im trying to make it look as close to the real video as possible. sometimes it doesnt work out so well, anyways, i hope your michaels x3 get accepted. i will definatley download them if the do and you know it. haha. cant wait for em. :D

Forum Resident
#22 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 4:46 AM
Wonderful job MSB!!
Scholar
Original Poster
#23 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 5:21 AM
Thank you, but I think he really looks nothing like him. I am being honest here. I am not trying to get everyone to say "Oh no, he looks so good!". Because I am being very honest. I am working on a much better version of Mr. Jackson from the Bad Era :lovestruc right now.

Call Me Miss, or MSB

Lab Assistant
#24 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 10:49 PM
you best post it up here girl! i wanna see the progress. i was watching a video of michael and his family on a vacation or somthing and he made a fart sound and he was like, its okay, its just my mouth, not what you think and he was talking in a wierd voice and stuff, i was cracking up! :D

Lab Assistant
#25 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 1:29 AM
yours is very nice also jordandelany. did you do the hair yourself? and missMSBplayer, im going to see this is it thursday with one of my best friends, shes my michael jackson buddy. haha! you should put up some pics of your new michael or your little michael, i can help with feedback. canntt waiit to see the movie, i bet its fantastic, ive been wanting to see it ever since the begining of september. im excitedd!

Page 1 of 2