Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Waterfall Way Revamped - Part 1 (seamless lots) *Updated*

by Nallis Posted 10th Oct 2009 at 6:04 AM - Updated 14th Oct 2009 at 12:49 AM by Nallis : text description

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 8:48 AM
Hmmm, someone just uploaded a replacement for this park yesterday. Now we have this. How are we able to choose?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 9:18 AM
I'm so downloading this! ^^ thanks!!!!!

I do not suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 9:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tomomi1922
Hmmm, someone just uploaded a replacement for this park yesterday. Now we have this. How are we able to choose?

I saw! But that's why we have multiple neighbourhoods! :D
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 12:34 PM
brilliant! thanks!
Scholar
#6 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 1:27 PM
Yep, well I'm not sure now whether to upload the second part of mine to match the original stoney falls I did. This looks great though, well done
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 2:37 PM
I liked the other park too, but this one has a `pool´, so I prefer this one. It´s very lovely.
Thanks a lot for sharing!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 4:03 PM
Will be adding an update (hopefully later on today) with the pool 'fixed' (it had a cascade effect) and a 'path' that will lead onto the next lot since it's nearly finished.

Pool should look this: http://i37.tinypic.com/2a9nx8x.jpg
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 8:01 PM
YAAAY!!! You're gonna be uploading the next lot too??? :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 9:42 PM Last edited by Nallis : 10th Oct 2009 at 11:17 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by omnea_thalia
YAAAY!!! You're gonna be uploading the next lot too??? :D

Yes, at the same time. Hopefully some time later today, though I suppose it will take time to be approved.

Edit: In the upload process now. Lot #2 looks like this from the view of Lot #1 (this one) http://i33.tinypic.com/9au7tj.jpg
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 12:24 AM
how do you get multiple neighbourhoods?

also this is awsm *downloads*

ElJamo

Hope you have a good day ;) I'm in Australia so I am probably sleeping :D
Add Bacon???
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 12:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by eljamo
how do you get multiple neighbourhoods?

also this is awsm *downloads*

Each seperate save is a new/different neighbourhood.
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 1:26 AM
When I try to open the part 1 zip file an error message comes up saying that it can't open the file. But part 2 does open so I don't think thats right. Do you know what I could do to get this working?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 1:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by james28
When I try to open the part 1 zip file an error message comes up saying that it can't open the file. But part 2 does open so I don't think thats right. Do you know what I could do to get this working?

Hm, I don't know why it would do this as I just tested it and it unzips fine for me.

I'd suggested redownloading it, and it that fails then perhaps you could try using a different programme to unzip, such as winrar. I use this and it results in alot fewer errors (I used to be plagued by errors). If that fails then I'm sorry but I wouldn't know what to do
Test Subject
#15 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 1:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nallis
Hm, I don't know why it would do this as I just tested it and it unzips fine for me.

I'd suggested redownloading it, and it that fails then perhaps you could try using a different programme to unzip, such as winrar. I use this and it results in alot fewer errors (I used to be plagued by errors). If that fails then I'm sorry but I wouldn't know what to do

Thanks, I think I had a problem with my internet or something because I realised it wasn't downloading the whole file but I have fixed whatever the problem was now. I can't wait to put this in my game! :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 1:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by james28
Thanks, I think I had a problem with my internet or something because I realised it wasn't downloading the whole file but I have fixed whatever the problem was now. I can't wait to put this in my game! :D

Glad you figured it out
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 2:02 AM
this lot is awsome!!!

Trying to think of something to upload.....
Test Subject
#18 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 1:10 PM
Your remodes rock.
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 12:08 PM
I absolutely love this! It's fantastic and I love how the lots look seemless, as though they are one lot.
Well done!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 11:59 AM
Hi I liked this lot but the death rate in the pool is very high. I’ve three that I knew off. I think it might be that there is only one exit and the Sims never seem to be able to get out of each others way. It’s a nice lot and I like the combination of the two but the pool you’ve really got to watch out for.
Test Subject
#21 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 9:35 AM
This is amazing!! But the download link seems down! I managed to get Part 2. Hoping to get Part 1!

EDIT: Nevermind! Got it! Can't wait to use it. Thanks!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 5:54 AM
I Love it, great job!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#23 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 4:21 PM
This looks great, amazing job! Can't wait to send my sims there!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 3:19 PM
So beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing it:-)