Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

3 Rail Country Fence with 1 & 2 Tile Gates in 8 Colors

by tbudgett Posted 15th Oct 2009 at 2:25 PM - Updated 11th Oct 2011 at 1:52 AM by tbudgett : Fixed 2 Tile Gate

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Theorist
#2 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 4:25 PM
Oo, it's perfect for my farm lot! I love this fence and gate!

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Forum Resident
#3 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 5:04 PM Last edited by sarah*rose : 15th Mar 2010 at 3:47 AM.
Love it! Thanks!

Edit: Oh, I didn't notice that was my barn in the background until now. :D

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 5:15 PM
This is GREAT! Thanks so much!
Instructor
#5 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 5:30 PM
Gorgeous set! Thank you so much. =)
Banned
#6 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 7:25 PM
Such a simple idea and so well done, I cannot believe someone only just thought of this.
#7 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 8:21 PM
::nab::

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Field Researcher
#8 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 8:30 PM
I've been hoping someone would make something like this. Perfect for my farms.
Instructor
#9 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 10:00 PM
Yay gates! I think that's one of the smallest of my catalogs.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 11:30 PM Last edited by tbudgett : 15th Oct 2009 at 11:42 PM.
Thanks everyone. I looked all over for a rail fence and was amazed nobody had made one, so I made it. btw, 4 of the fences match my Pinegultcher Stair textures.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Please remember to hit the thanks button, if you like a creator's work or appreciate the effort. It really does mean a lot to the creators. -tbudgett
Mad Poster
#11 Old 16th Oct 2009 at 9:14 AM
Thank you so much for these gorgeous fences and gates. I always need more and will use those a lot.
Test Subject
#12 Old 16th Oct 2009 at 9:39 AM
That is what I really need! Thank you so much! (My english is very bad sorry)
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 16th Oct 2009 at 12:38 PM
I love this to pieces, but have encountered a problem in-game - the hinges and handles are blue on the two-tile gate (as shown below.) Sorry to have to bring this up!
Screenshots

Find me on tumblr as sealkitten

'It Takes A Village' contest - now accepting applications!
Scholar
#14 Old 16th Oct 2009 at 4:33 PM
Thank you so much for this wonderful fences/gates set

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Oct 2009 at 9:19 PM
love it! Lovely colours and the 2 tile gates are my fav! )

Shop Advertisement Pictures Uploaded Soon I Hope! :)
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#16 Old 16th Oct 2009 at 9:31 PM
Its exactly what I have been looking for. Thank you.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 16th Oct 2009 at 11:45 PM Last edited by tbudgett : 17th Oct 2009 at 12:41 AM.
MissLoaf - I did find an error in the 2 Tile Gate Mesh (I can't figure out how they were working in my game ). Thanks for pointing it out to me. You can redownload the fences&gates, the new files will overwrite the older files. Sorry for any trouble-tbudgett.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Please remember to hit the thanks button, if you like a creator's work or appreciate the effort. It really does mean a lot to the creators. -tbudgett
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 11:49 AM
No worries! Thanks for looking into it so quickly =]

Find me on tumblr as sealkitten

'It Takes A Village' contest - now accepting applications!
#19 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 8:15 PM Last edited by GeneralOperationsDirector : 19th Oct 2009 at 8:15 PM. Reason: "Reply With Quote" does not have a "This is a Thanks message" option.
Quote: Originally posted by tbudgett
MissLoaf - I did find an error in the 2 Tile Gate Mesh (I can't figure out how they were working in my game ). Thanks for pointing it out to me. You can redownload the fences&gates, the new files will overwrite the older files. Sorry for any trouble-tbudgett.
Thanks /again/!

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 21st Oct 2009 at 2:53 AM
MissLoaf & GeneralOD - Again I'm sorry for any problems. I'm not a computer guy. I just like the game & sharing my creations.

#21 Old 21st Oct 2009 at 7:35 PM
No problems at my end. I hadn`t installed them yet, so I just let the new archive overwrite the old archive. .

Test Subject
#22 Old 22nd Oct 2009 at 4:10 PM
now ive got fences for my paddocks
Instructor
THANKS POST
#23 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 1:08 AM
I love these! Thank you. :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 11th Dec 2012 at 6:20 PM
Great gates,reminds me of a game I used to play....that is,err...FarmVille lol