Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*requested* Recurve Strand Beach House

by Nallis Posted 17th Oct 2009 at 7:01 PM - Updated 17th Oct 2009 at 7:55 PM by Nallis

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 7:21 PM
As I am the first to say thank you. May I say THANK YOU! I love this. It is unique and I can't wait to play.
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 7:30 PM
I can't download. It says no Archive found!?!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 7:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MissySims20
I can't download. It says no Archive found!?!

You have to let the download finish... If you open it before it is finished it says this. If your download has finished then redownload since you probably had a problem in the download.
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 8:04 PM
pretty <3 *-* its beautiful. i have no problems with the download
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 8:28 PM
Gorgeous! I'd love to live here in real life ha! Guess my self sim will have to live here
Scholar
#7 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 8:32 PM
Beautiful home...thank you for sharing it.
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#8 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 10:05 PM
Woah! This is really cool, you used the CC so awesomely. Great work dude!

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 10:15 PM
Lovely! Thank you very much for sharing! ^^

I'm sorry, but I don't live to please you.
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 3:29 AM
I can't place it at recurve strand. It says cannot place lot contents at that location.

RSS ROOLZ!!!!!!www.youtube.com/jakepolo1
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 8:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jakepolo
I can't place it at recurve strand. It says cannot place lot contents at that location.

3 things to try...

bulldoze the existing lot
change lot type back to community then residential
build on the lot with a wall then bulldoze
Test Subject
#12 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 3:59 PM
I need a little help in building.
How do you build the stairs from the first floor to the second floor in that way?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 5:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lowroyroy
I need a little help in building.
How do you build the stairs from the first floor to the second floor in that way?

Ehm, I just do it the same way as in the sims 2... but you can find some tutorials on L shaped stairs etc. on the forums here
Mad Poster
#14 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 7:35 AM
Beautiful ! I love this sweet and so gorgeous little house ! Thanks a lot for sharing
(I also love your avi... so sweet )
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 12:13 PM
YESH! thanx sooooooosososo much for taking my request! its the house of my dreams!
oh boy i cant wait to play it! i hope it works in my game. do i rly need to get the custom content?

Plz visite my site and watch my videos.And most important->don`t forget to leave a comment
http://de.youtube.com/user/lAmyHotchicl =) be so nice xD
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 1:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Amy-Hotchic
YESH! thanx sooooooosososo much for taking my request! its the house of my dreams!
oh boy i cant wait to play it! i hope it works in my game. do i rly need to get the custom content?

you could not have the CC but then alot of the plants wouldn't come up and you'd have to go through and place other plants...

other than that you'd just be lacking the proper patterns, which are used on the windows/doors and some 'fabrics'... and ofc you'd end up with one of the ugly default roofs....entirely up to you if you feel you can make it look good without these things
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 5:17 PM
gorgeous house i love it!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 17th Dec 2012 at 8:40 PM
Thanx!!! Love it!