Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Nameless~Spawn of Satan

by Sisaly Posted 28th Oct 2009 at 12:14 AM

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 12:35 AM
Awesome! Perfect for halloween :D
Mad Poster
#3 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 12:38 AM
Ha ha, I love this - it's hilarious and frightening at the same time! Excellent sim! As above, a real must-have for Halloween.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 12:46 AM
haha she looks creepy! Good job!
After seeing Paranormal Activity...it makes your sim a bit scarier for me lol :p
#5 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 12:59 AM
Dear God, she's so freaky she'd be perfect for my sims' Halloween party! I love the horns and that naughty outfit...lol
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 1:39 AM
Her name is lucy. lol.

A watched pot never boils. But a watched pan still fries, and a grease fire burns down your house whether you watch it or not.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 4:07 AM
haha. Lucy doesn't exactly fit her, but she is like, the creepiest sim I've seen yet!
Theorist
#8 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 6:00 AM
Great job! She's truly frightening.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 12:44 PM
Excellent, love the idea!

My Sims 3 Creations
Nothing matters. We're essentially all highly evolved monkeys clinging to a rock that's falling through space and the rock itself is dying. Frankie Boyle.
Just call me sam its easier.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 9:58 PM
SCARY!!!! Perfect for Halloween... Great job... she's a bit too scary for me, but I think she's great
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 10:24 PM
Man! If you can do ears like that, Why has noone made EELLVVEES!!! She's cool, BTW.

╔══╦═╦══╦══╦╗
║║║║═╬╗╔╣══║║
║║║║═╣║║║╔╗║╚╗
╚╩╩╩═╝╚╝╚╝╚╩═╝
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 29th Oct 2009 at 7:16 AM
She is totally awesome, great work!
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 29th Oct 2009 at 5:54 PM
Hunter2554, there are two elves here and many more in the creator feedback forum. I decided to go the opposite direction. If everyone else is doing it......I don't.

Thank you everyone. After Mi-Kwan, I knew Nameless was quiet different. lol

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Test Subject
#14 Old 30th Oct 2009 at 3:13 AM
Forget elves, do werewolves!!!

On topic: Really nice sim! Satan would be so proud of you if he wasn't busy "changing" the world.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 30th Oct 2009 at 5:19 AM
wow so awesome it scares me lol great job

.: don't expect from me what you would from other people, it's just not possible :.
Forum Resident
#16 Old 30th Oct 2009 at 12:57 PM
Sisaly, you are on a roll with this sim and the beautiful Korean lady. Go girl.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Test Subject
#17 Old 30th Oct 2009 at 7:06 PM
She's on a Highway to Hell :p
Great job.
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 3:11 AM
I'm scared to download her!
Test Subject
#19 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 4:56 AM
the sim would be extremely frightening if it werent for how funny her facial expressions are in the pics lol! the description sounds scary, like for a sim of a little girl in a bloodstained dress, they creep me out. i read the description and get freaked out, then i see the pics and crack up lol!

great sim btw!!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 2:14 PM
aaaaaw.... no offence, but I find her cute, kindof like a litttle kid pretending to be sooo evil.

Best to be wierd, never be shocked,
Break rules whenever you can't be caught,
Please don't be boring, routines go trough not,
Who cares what you do? Who cares what you say?
That's the altitude, don't be normal... Yay!
Test Subject
#21 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 4:41 AM
How do you use her in the game/find her?
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 9:00 PM
Hahaha what a awesome creation and sim!
Test Subject
#23 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 4:21 PM
if she rly will drink blood,and kill i will download,but she only sim...
Test Subject
#24 Old 23rd May 2010 at 12:52 AM Last edited by fade2black : 23rd May 2010 at 1:13 AM.
I find it offensive that you put the Sigil of Baphomet on the first picture. Just saying. It really angers me that you associated it with this, it's no different than the cross would be for me. Satanism has nothing to do with supernatural beings, thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 11th May 2011 at 8:08 AM
o.o scaryyyyy
Page 1 of 2