Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fallen

by newone08 Posted 10th Nov 2009 at 2:34 AM - Updated 8th Jul 2011 at 2:45 PM by newone08 : fix the text

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 55 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 3:10 AM
Wow! I love him, thanks.
Instructor
#3 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 3:20 AM
I love him. He is actually the closest thing to Louis Scrimblings dark elf I have right now. And I'm forever greatful. i love your custom Content, its that extra step that takes it that one step further He is an elf and he still has your male sim style.I think he so hot and I don't even like effeminitite guys :lmao: Thanks Newone, awesome job!
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 3:26 AM
What make you think that we are tired of elven Sims?! I just LOVE these ones!!! Elven are so beautiful!! :D
I keep making some in my game....And also love to see and download new ones of other people
Thanks for sharing! ^_^
Field Researcher
#5 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 3:48 AM
Oh my God...he has the tattoos I had dreamed to have IF I would had been brave enough:
The big wings on the back and the two bracelets...
I would love to have these tattoos myself...
My hus said he would kick my a** out of the house if I ever dare,lol...so, let me stare to him and...dream !

Amazing, as always!
Hugs :lovestruc !

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Banned
#6 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 4:11 AM
I actually drew a tattoo almost identical to this for my friend to get, and she got it. Except it said Fallen Angel, and the wings had chains around them!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 8:36 AM
Gorgeous!!! Very lovely. Love all the mad custom content you put into this. Only one thing, he's too pale! ;D Dark elves are dark, lols. Okay, I know, they don't exist. He's a new breed of dark elf. hahaha. I love him anyways!

Grab some goodies on The Rejected

The Rejected is a shared blog and all are welcomed to join. Now you can also follow us @RejectedSims on Twitter.

I'm currently participating in the Builder's Boulevard first neighborhood project: Sanshi Suimei Please join us!
Mad Poster
#8 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 8:42 AM
Hot-looking elf - I don't normally like effeminate-looking guys, but this is an exception! Very nice!
Mad Poster
#9 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 9:22 AM
Yeah you ! He is absolutely gorgeous ! Weheee... another elf sim by newone !! Thanks
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 10:22 AM Last edited by newone08 : 11th Nov 2009 at 8:26 AM. Reason: Spelling as always :(
Quote: Originally posted by Gillianivy
Gorgeous!!! Very lovely. Love all the mad custom content you put into this. Only one thing, he's too pale! ;D Dark elves are dark, lols. Okay, I know, they don't exist. He's a new breed of dark elf. hahaha. I love him anyways!

I forgot to edit that. Darn!
I was gonna say he's a dark/evil elf not his skin color/breed.
I know dark elves have dark skin. I have googled it before I made him.
In fact I've seen some of dark elves made on this site before (TS2)
So thank you so much for reminding me this, Gillian!

You're my best English teacher, well number 2 after hubby lols.

Hugs and Kisses

To each of you Thank You All So Much for all your wonderful comments!
I am really happy you like my Fallen. Cheers, everyone!

(Hey, Vera Marina.. don't stare too long at his tatts or you end up getting one soon I'm so glad to see you here and I bet you know it. Hugs you back ^_^)
Scholar
#11 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 2:38 PM
He is absolutely gorgeous......and a must have. A very big thank you for sharing him!!
Instructor
#12 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 3:47 PM
Those tats are super hot..... my god.... yum.,... so so so sexy.....

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 4:18 PM
the wings gives a 3D effect. cool.
Test Subject
#14 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 9:10 PM
Very nice! Keep the elves coming - we all need a little fantasy in our lives.

Sorry to hear your daughter is sick - hope she is better soon and you can share your elves with her!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 4:11 AM
Lol, at the beggining you said I know what you are thinking, another elf sim, Lol I hadn't noticed that, nor that the download was for the sim, I was thinking WOW that is an awesome tattoo!
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 7:13 AM
FzzyDg8: Hey there, again! I'm so glad you like my Fallen. Have fun with him, ok. And thank you for all your comments!

Wicked poppies: Heya, Wicked! I am so glad to see you here and I agree those tats are super hott Thanks for your comment!

drougge: You're right about it. I imagine Fallen has these tats that magically can be real wings and their actual size are a lot bigger. Thanks for your comment!

Rachelch: Thank you so much for your kind words! I really appreciate it. She's still sick now but I do hope she get well soon (she's 2 years old, almost 3)

Samtian: Well, I am glad you finally noticed it was a sim with some goodies. I do love making sims with my own custom content.
Thank you for your comment!
Test Subject
#17 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 11:40 AM
You make beautiful male sims thankyou so much for letting me play with them.
Test Subject
#18 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 5:06 AM
Very cool! I don't really have any elves in my game and I have the wrong default skin and so on but I really like his back tattoo and wondered if you might release it by itself? Sorry if this is terribly rude. He IS gorgeous, I just have nowhere to use an elf!
Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 5:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by YoshioMiri
Very cool! I don't really have any elves in my game and I have the wrong default skin and so on but I really like his back tattoo and wondered if you might release it by itself? Sorry if this is terribly rude. He IS gorgeous, I just have nowhere to use an elf!

Sorry but I don't get what you mean.
You just want his back tattoos right? (the wings) Well I already included
the file separatedly.
You can see it above.
I even made everything separatedly so you can only pick what you like.
Let me know if I'm wrong.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 10:22 AM
You're a very talented and good at elves creator!

Is the wing tatoo recolorable? Because Fallen is not... my kind of elf. I mean, I like him, but don't take this wrong, I don't really have where to use him.

Best to be wierd, never be shocked,
Break rules whenever you can't be caught,
Please don't be boring, routines go trough not,
Who cares what you do? Who cares what you say?
That's the altitude, don't be normal... Yay!
Instructor
Original Poster
#21 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 3:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Needfyre
You're a very talented and good at elves creator!

Is the wing tatoo recolorable? Because Fallen is not... my kind of elf. I mean, I like him, but don't take this wrong, I don't really have where to use him.

Yes, all tatts I made for him are recolorable and they have their own thumbnails as you can see in the screenshot.

And no you don't hurt my feeling at all by not liking him, not everyone likes fantasy sims type.

I don't like it either but I just want to make something different this time.
Well I do like vampire and elf sims they're the only exception.
Forum Resident
#22 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 7:57 PM
Nice work, you really found your own great style for male sims.

"Not another elf" Don't say that, elfs are graceful creatures and the ear sliders are here to be used!

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Instructor
Original Poster
#23 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 10:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Slipslop
Nice work, you really found your own great style for male sims.

"Not another elf" Don't say that, elfs are graceful creatures and the ear sliders are here to be used!

Hey, where have you been?!
Thank you Slipslop for always have kind words to me.
I really appreciate it and I want you to know that.

Btw, did you ever get my pm?
I did write you back, didn't I?
I just want to make sure.
Let me know, ok.
Instructor
Original Poster
#24 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 4:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hahutzy
Hey just want to point out that the Face Tattoo and the Lipstick are both working for YA and A female, but they are not working for Teens. Can you look into that? Thanks!

Thank you for reporting.
I already fixed them and added the new files.
You can download now.
Have fun, ok!

Note. I still cannot fix the lips thumbnail. I had no idea what's wrong.
But the lipstick is there in Make up/Lipstick category.
Instructor
Original Poster
#25 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 1:57 AM Last edited by newone08 : 16th Nov 2009 at 2:05 AM. Reason: typo
Quote: Originally posted by hahutzy
Hey there! The lipstick is working now, but the Face Tattoo is not displaying properly. Instead of the tattoo, my teen male/female both get the tiger make up when I choose the face tattoo :s
Thanks for the quick response though!

It works fine in my game I have tested it.
You have to wait for a while before it show up.
Or you can try this trick: click the thumbnail, cancel then click it again.
The tiger make up will show up first but then it will change to face tattoo.
Please try it, ok. If it's not working at all you can come back here and I'll fix it.

Good luck!
Page 1 of 3