Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*UPDATED for Ambitions - REDOWNLOAD*Fruit Buying Mods

by Jenesis Posted 27th Nov 2009 at 6:06 PM - Updated 10th Jun 2010 at 7:00 PM by Jenesis : Updated to work with Ambitions

98 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 84 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Scholar
#2 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 6:30 PM
Your mod will be quite useful....just started to travel and can see the need for it...thank you very much for sharing!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 6:34 PM
thanks!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 6:35 PM
This a very useful game mod. Now I can make nectar much easier. Thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 6:43 PM
Thank you very much. This will be very useful for many of us!

"Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life."

-- Terry Pratchett, Jingo
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 9:51 PM
And about all the seeds and mysterious gnome?

Are there in the Fruit Buyable Everywhere mod?

i can't see them in the shop :D

don't care about gnome, but seeds are very useful
Inventor
#7 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 12:08 AM
You should be able to find the seeds all over the towns if you are using the buy all fruit and vegetables in all towns. The uncommon and rare ones won't show you what they are until after they have grown.
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 10:32 AM
Are there be able to plant the new fruits in your garden? (at the vacation home or home in sunset valley)
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#9 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 1:52 PM
How wonderful are you? Thanks so much for working on these things :-)
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 4:06 PM
This is wonderful! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 5:47 PM
Hmmm....It is nice to know someone finally made one for World Adventures, but I the prices are too high for me ://. I guess I'll just wait for someone else to come up with one.....
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 7:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by classicplayer
And about all the seeds and mysterious gnome?

Are there in the Fruit Buyable Everywhere mod?

i can't see them in the shop :D

don't care about gnome, but seeds are very useful

The seeds and Gnome are not made buyable with my mods. If I don't put it in the description, it's not there. However I am looking into making the Gnome and the new equipment (nectar maker etc.) buyable in any shop. As to seeds, I am looking into it but I'm very new to modding so that will be harder to do! Keep an eye out, if I can't make that mod I'm sure someone else will.

Quote: Originally posted by Virtual_Life
Hmmm....It is nice to know someone finally made one for World Adventures, but I the prices are too high for me ://. I guess I'll just wait for someone else to come up with one.....

I made the prices of the rare fruits high because this mod would just be a huge cheat otherwise. It's quite simple to change the prices yourself, just lookup "Sims 3 XML Modding" to see how to change the prices of things.

Quote: Originally posted by chocoluva1012
please please make a zip file of this please i been waiting forever for this please

I'm not allowed to upload the same thing multiple times (such as having both a .zip and a .rar of the same file). However, 7-Zip is a good free utility that will open .rar files if you're having trouble.

Quote: Originally posted by lizzie88
Are there be able to plant the new fruits in your garden? (at the vacation home or home in sunset valley)

Yes you can plant the new fruits, in the home neighbourhood or at your vacation home.
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 9:34 PM
Thank you. Are your mods compatible with the new version of awesomemod?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 10:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by uroboros07
Thank you. Are your mods compatible with the new version of awesomemod?

I don't see why they wouldn't be, I don't use awesomemod myself but I know that it's a core mod, and my mods (and most mods you find here) are simple XML tuning mods. There shouldn't be any compatibility issues, but as always, test it and report back if there are any problems with these mods and awesomemod!
Test Subject
#16 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 12:17 AM
awesome mod but can update it for u can grow it and have perfect fruit in the garden to pick for u can have perfect nectar
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 1:27 AM Last edited by Jenesis : 29th Nov 2009 at 1:39 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by MTS2BugMeNot
I've been placing my .package CC in my base game Mods/Packages folders even after I've installed WA, and they show up perfectly fine. Will I need to move my Mods/Packages folders to WA's folder?

If you're comfortable moving the files (remember to move the resource.cfg and that .dll file as well) then I suggest moving them, it lessens the chances of a conflict. There's a thread at Crazy Town about using mods with WA. It's a little verbose and convoluted, but there's some good info in there.

Quote: Originally posted by mark46725
awesome mod but can update it for u can grow it and have perfect fruit in the garden to pick for u can have perfect nectar

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're asking. If you're asking if you can plant the vacation fruits, yes you can. Otherwise, I don't know what you're saying. Can you please make your query a little clearer?
Field Researcher
#18 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 1:33 AM
Jenesis, you are a gem! I came to temporarily use the old fruit mod just to buy the fruit then pull the mod before it wrecked my game but I was greeted with this wonderful surprise. Thanks a HUGE bunch!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 2:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by melcelestial83
This is wonderful! Thanks so much!

like your picture..anyway yeah, this is an awesome post. i love you! (that weird?)
Forum Resident
#20 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 10:36 AM
I buy it the vacantion fruit, but I can not plant them in sunset valey...
Test Subject
#21 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 11:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by catalina_45
I buy it the vacantion fruit, but I can not plant them in sunset valey...

same here
Forum Resident
#22 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 11:10 AM
I discovred why don't work...don't use any old hack regarding gardens...Now it work...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 11:48 AM Last edited by Jenesis : 29th Nov 2009 at 1:26 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by catalina_45
I discovred why don't work...don't use any old hack regarding gardens...Now it work...

catalina is dead right, I have now added to the description that my mods are incompatible with any other mods that change plants and plantables. When installing a new expansion pack, it's best to always remove all your old mods as incompatibilities and errors can crop up from the two versions trying to work together.
Forum Resident
#24 Old 30th Nov 2009 at 2:16 PM
to all of you that complain about COSTS; HERE IS THE SOLUTION. use the cheat "testingcheatsenabled true". Then use the cheat "familyfunds (last name) 9999999. Your sims will then have 9,999,999 simolions and will be set for life. Anyfamily can be rich with this cheat and travel the world.

If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what about an empty desk?

My stuff may be used in uploads if 1. Credit is given, 2. link to my page provided. Happy simming!
McAlli's page
Test Subject
#25 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 10:12 AM
hey great job Jenesis! but i was wondering if this works with you buyallfish mod as well..? cheers!
Page 1 of 4