Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Boardwalk at the Lofts

by happyjme Posted 5th Dec 2009 at 3:01 PM - Updated 12th Oct 2010 at 5:50 PM by happyjme

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Theorist
#2 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 5:24 PM
What a gorgeous place. Certainly beats that old swimming pool area. Thank you!!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 6:06 PM
I like it!
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 6:29 PM
Whoah, It's Beautiful.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 12:22 PM
This looks gorgeous, thank you! Much better than the original swimming pool!
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 12:38 PM
I like the 80s style, but this blows it right out of the water!

From Billy :)
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#7 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 5:06 PM
This is lovely work. Thank you :-)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 4:07 PM
If anyone has a problem playing this lot, please let me know!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 12:49 AM
Aww man, it does require WA. When I tried to place the lot, nothing showed.

Ah well. It's still gorgeous!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 7:58 PM
I can't seem to get the .Sims3Pack to open correctly. It acts as if it is going to install but then does nothing. Anyone else had this problem? I've tried clicking on from directly within the file, extracting it to the same folder it was originally downloaded it and also onto the desktop and then clicking on it and nothing.

I'm having this problem with 2 different submissions by 2 different people. Both are lots and both come as .rar only so, if you see this comment with the same text in 2 different places, you've obviously found the other one I'm talking about. Just giving a heads up so no one thinks this is SPAM or anything of that sort.

Thanks in advance.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 5:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by diz420
I can't seem to get the .Sims3Pack to open correctly. It acts as if it is going to install but then does nothing. Anyone else had this problem? I've tried clicking on from directly within the file, extracting it to the same folder it was originally downloaded it and also onto the desktop and then clicking on it and nothing.

I'm having this problem with 2 different submissions by 2 different people. Both are lots and both come as .rar only so, if you see this comment with the same text in 2 different places, you've obviously found the other one I'm talking about. Just giving a heads up so no one thinks this is SPAM or anything of that sort.

Thanks in advance.

I can try uploading a new file and see If it works.
Test Subject
#12 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 8:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by happyjme
I can try uploading a new file and see If it works.

I tried downloading again and I got the same results. It seems to happen from time to time when downloading custom content in a .zip file of some sort and not as often when I'm able to download the .Sims3Pack directly. I don't know that that helps, just sharing.

Also, I forgot to give proper compliments on the lot last time around and felt I should do so. heh It is a beautiful lot and quite unique in design. Were I able to use it, I'm sure I'd find it quite fitting in what I need out of a community garden. The water features are a nice touch as well. I look forward to being able to use this lot.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 10:17 PM
Installed and harvest-able. Thank you!!