Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fairytale Cottage: Just add princess in disguise and stir

by ruthless_kk Posted 16th Dec 2009 at 5:40 AM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 8:22 AM
Beautiful work as usual. Thanks for yet another that will find its way into my game. ;o)
Mad Poster
#3 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 10:49 AM
This is really gorgeous, thank you!
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 1:55 PM
Hey Ruth it's jason

Another great build, I admire that you upload to both mod the sims and the sims3.com.

I rec'd the sims3.com one and thanked this one
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 5:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jasonmazda2
Hey Ruth it's jason

Another great build, I admire that you upload to both mod the sims and the sims3.com.

I rec'd the sims3.com one and thanked this one

Thank you Jason. I only upload my better work here, actually, so if you see one of my builds on MTS then you know I am really happy with it. Many people do not like to download form the Exchange so it is good to have stuff here. :p

There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
Sir Francis Bacon (1561 - 1626), "Of Beauty"
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 10:45 PM
Awww this is such a pretty house and I love the landscaping.
Instructor
#7 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 11:02 PM
Wow, this is a gorgeous, cozy little house - your decor is perfect and I love how you have managed to use different window designs and they all add that extra specialness to the overall look - well done!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 3:56 AM
Looks so very cozy and the landscaping is wonderful! Thank you.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 5:10 AM
Mad Poster
#10 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 11:26 AM
Awww so beautiful ! Thanks a lot Ruth
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 3:59 PM
Its so cute clicking download now
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 8:26 PM
What a beautiful cottage !
Test Subject
#13 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 9:36 PM
Absolutely gorgeous. I don't download lots or building too often but this is a must have.
Test Subject
#14 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 7:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ruthless_kk
Thank you Jason. I only upload my better work here, actually, so if you see one of my builds on MTS then you know I am really happy with it. Many people do not like to download form the Exchange so it is good to have stuff here. :p

I'm glad you also upload on this site as well. I would have most likely missed this beautiful house on the exchange.

Keep up the great work!
Scholar
#15 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 7:34 AM
I love the landscaping on this one, you always build such awesome houses!

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#16 Old 14th Oct 2011 at 12:10 AM
This is quite pretty but there are a lot of custom patterns as well. Is there a way to link for credit in case I ever want to use one in another lot?

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."