Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chinese Courtyard House

by ung999 Posted 19th Dec 2009 at 11:25 PM

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 43 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 11:58 PM
very nice done. Thanks for sharing! = )
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 12:00 AM
This is a gorgeous lot. Will this lot fit in Shang Simla?
Scholar
#4 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 12:57 AM
love it
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 2:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by taizhu
This is a gorgeous lot. Will this lot fit in Shang Simla?

This house can be placed at any lot size 40x40, there might be a little uneven at the edge but still playable. I have tested several times before uploading.

Thanks for all the comments.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 4:12 AM
Very cool, and nicely done!
Scholar
#7 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 5:54 AM
Beautiful home...very pleasing look...I love it. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 8:34 AM
A beautifully built and decorated house with gorgeous snapshots.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 10:40 AM
This looks fantastic, very nice work!
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 3:37 PM
It's awesome! Just got a question, Does it need the last update from ea? Because it says so, and I couldn't install it T_T
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 6:43 PM
Gorgeous interior.

Your description is rich and pleasing.

Thanks for sharing this beautiful dwelling.

. . . because sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hang onto.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 7:00 PM
Unfortunately, it won't install.

Lab Assistant
#13 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 9:05 PM
Same thing here it won't install because it says I need to have the lastest patch.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 11:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rakime
It's awesome! Just got a question, Does it need the last update from ea? Because it says so, and I couldn't install it T_T

Wolfgurl685, Katastrophe1112 & Rakime : Yes, you have to update your game to the latest version: 2.3.33.003001.
Test Subject
#15 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 5:32 AM Last edited by pragmatic : 21st Dec 2009 at 7:29 AM.
Wow, this is beautiful! Can't wait to install it in my game! I'm trying to become a "builder" and with the base game I was trying to recreate an authentic Chinese home--not necessarily a wealthy/expensive home, but a more modest one, like "Yin Yu Tang".

I eventually gave up but now you've to do the nitty gritty with World Adventures this time around! :D
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 5:57 AM
The update killed my game. I'm done trying to sort out this terribly frustrating sub-standard, ea policed game. Just unbearable glitches.

This is such a beautiful download. I shouldn't have to set myself on goddamned fire to use it.

Again, thank you for sharing and for those of you pushing on with the game I wish you well.

Lab Assistant
#17 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 6:03 AM
To clarify - - my game stopped loading after the update. After a couple of hours of trying everything I could find written on the error I kept getting (I'll provide the error code if you're interested) to rectify the problem, including turning the awful thing over to my very savvy partner, we could do nothing but go for the millionth reinstall.

I'm just not willing to do that reinstall. I'd like to write EA/Maxis a scathing letter, however, I think it would be an exercise in futility.

I'm sure I'm going to be scolded by some mod for posting this in the wrong place.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 9:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Katastrophe1112
To clarify - - my game stopped loading after the update. After a couple of hours of trying everything I could find written on the error I kept getting (I'll provide the error code if you're interested) to rectify the problem, including turning the awful thing over to my very savvy partner, we could do nothing but go for the millionth reinstall.

I'm just not willing to do that reinstall. I'd like to write EA/Maxis a scathing letter, however, I think it would be an exercise in futility.

I'm sure I'm going to be scolded by some mod for posting this in the wrong place.

I just realized that updating the game would cause so many great problem. Sorry to know about that becuase I don't have this problem myself.
Test Subject
#19 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 11:49 AM
This house is so beautiful...just perfect. I almost feel like you made it for me, haha!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 12:41 PM
Looks great!!! but this house is only to put in Shang Simla or i can put it in Sunset Valley and Riverview?
Forum Resident
#21 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 12:56 PM
Lovely!!!! Thank you for sharing
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 12:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mimisims
Looks great!!! but this house is only to put in Shang Simla or i can put it in Sunset Valley and Riverview?

You can place it at any lot size 40x40 except there might be a little uneven at the edge but playable. Play tested by me.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 6:24 PM
It looks lovely, thank you for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 3:54 AM
It shows that you put a great amount of effort into this. It looks fantastic
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 6:41 AM
This was my first attempt at building a Chinese house and was afraid not doing well and wanted to give up but now I just encouraged by all your positive feedback. Thank you all!
Page 1 of 2