Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Default Base Game Stockings Available in All 5 Categories

by mikey Posted 4th Jan 2010 at 5:59 PM - Updated 20th Jun 2014 at 5:11 PM by mikey : Correcting the Download - See update in Overview

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 2:12 AM
Thank you so much! I hate using the "disable fitlers" cheat everytime I want the stockings, so THANK YOU SO MUCH
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 4:50 PM
Too bad that you have censured the picture. I wanted to see how it looks. Not because I'm a pervert, but because I wanted to see if it looked good.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 4:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nuuzilot1
Too bad that you have censured the picture. I wanted to see how it looks. Not because I'm a pervert, but because I wanted to see if it looked good.

The picture is censured to comply with the Website Picture Guidelines . Secondly to see the full stockings completely, you need to have nude clothes installed. If you have this already, go into Everyday or Formal and view for yourself.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 2:00 AM
I noticed, the stockings you made appear in other categories also appear in
Everyday and Formal, so both Everyday and formal got double stockings (original and unlocked). Can you fix it? Thank you.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 4:24 AM Last edited by werismyki : 6th Jan 2010 at 8:18 AM.
Ewww, yeah, that's not good. I simply looked for them in the other categories and didnt pay attention to those two. Fix forthcoming. Thanks for the heads up!

03:00 - 6 Jan 10: The download now has the corrected file, and the second instance of the stockings will not appear in everyday or formal.
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 5:03 PM
you are my favorite. i have been running into this issue for the past few days. :{D
Forum Resident
#8 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 2:13 AM
Thank you again for fixing it so fast.
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Mar 2010 at 9:16 PM
Thank you, I was looking for something like this. My search for a mod which enables gloves for all 5 categories continues though.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st May 2011 at 10:45 PM
Thank you these look just great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 6:02 AM
Out of curiosity, what ages/genders is this available for?
And I was wondering IF it's available for teen-adult/elder, could it perhaps be available for males?
If it's not too much trouble, of course.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 2:56 AM
I don't remember seeing your default clothing to make them available in more categories before today and they are all ones I have wondered why they were limited in the game. Thanks so much for all your hard work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd Feb 2014 at 1:01 PM
thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 8:23 AM
Love this item thanks very much. AWESOME.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 14th Aug 2016 at 11:29 AM
Merci!!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#16 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 10:09 AM
It is a good idea to make them available in all categories- Nice job and thanks for sharing.