Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Two Glass Walls

by orangemittens Posted 25th Jan 2010 at 9:10 PM

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Banned
#2 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 9:22 PM
These are what you were working on for the guy who wanted a window on a fence, right? I'm glad they were finished, they're awesome I always have houses where I think "I want a wall here, but I dont want it to actually be a wall"(if that makes sense) and these are PERFECT.
Scholar
#3 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 9:45 PM
Love it!! Thank you.
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 9:59 PM
It's great! I can't wait to use it.
Thank you.
Inventor
#5 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 10:24 PM
Finally, nice glass showers in my bathrooms! Thank you!
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 11:26 PM
Thank God for the CC creators who can give us what EAXIS cannot. Can't wait to put them in my houses.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 3:09 AM
very coool
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 4:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Claeric
These are what you were working on for the guy who wanted a window on a fence, right? I'm glad they were finished, they're awesome I always have houses where I think "I want a wall here, but I dont want it to actually be a wall"(if that makes sense) and these are PERFECT.

Yeah that's me Thanks again OM
Scholar
#9 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 10:03 AM
This is a great creation.A big step forward in our game.Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent and your efforts.Hugs.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#10 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 3:18 PM
I'm happy these are finally out! Thanks so much :-)
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 3:21 PM
How did you do that with the shower? (just the shower head and taps), I only have the cheap shower and the dear shower
Theorist
#12 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 4:48 PM
These will work great for my sims house thank you :-)
Test Subject
#13 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 4:54 PM
That's what I needed
Thanks
Test Subject
#14 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 6:30 PM
Thank you - this is awesome! Is it possible to get it in different format in order to use it in World adventures? Thank you.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#15 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 10:14 PM
Thanks for all the kind comments everyone...it's nice of you to post And you're most welcome Ilee. Claeric, that actually does make sense and I sometimes get that same feeling when decorating, lol.

Conor, to make the shower I used Petallotus' single tile backless shower which she cloned from one of the EA single-tile shower stalls. I used the moveobjects on cheat to place it on the same tile that the back glass wall is on after constructing the glass shower stall.

Petallotus' backless shower is here at MTS in the plumbing section.

Smikis, I'm not sure what format you need. I tested the glass walls in my patchless base game and my World Adventures game that is patched through December. Both walls work fine in both games. Could you explain what is happening when you try to use the glass walls?
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 12:26 AM
Very clever indeed!! Thank you so much for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 2:11 PM
Very cool!
Mad Poster
#18 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 7:38 AM
WOW ! I love this wall ! Immediate download with a ton of thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#19 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 2:38 AM
WA and monkey helper
Smikis, I'm not sure what format you need. I tested the glass walls in my patchless base game and my World Adventures game that is patched through December. Both walls work fine in both games. Could you explain what is happening when you try to use the glass walls?[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much for coming back to me. Unfortunately I've installed the WA and now when ever I want to use files with monkey helper my game crashes (somehow my EA download manager gets corrupted); I've tried reinstalling game many times and still 0 results. All the forums confirmed that EA downloaded in WA often clashes with older format files. So at the moment I just sitting tight and hoping that EA team will fix the bug. Keep up the great work you are doing and I hope that one day I'll be able to use it to!
Test Subject
#20 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 2:40 AM
P.S. This crash is not happening only with your glass walls but with all the Monkey helper format files
Alchemist
Original Poster
#21 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 6:17 PM
Thank you again for the nice comments. Smikis, I'm sorry to hear that you're having this problem. I hope somehow it gets straightened out for you soon.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 5:44 PM
This is just what I've been waiting for; Fantastic! Thank you so much!! This will look amazing in my japanese-modern bathoom! <3
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 10:13 PM
Thank you so much! These are so gorgeous; I can't wait to use them!
Test Subject
#24 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 12:59 AM
I was wondering where I could find the shower... the only showers they have in the game are the ones enclosed and your screenshot shows a plain shower w/c u enclosed in ur glass walls.
Test Subject
#25 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 3:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by puking_king
I was wondering where I could find the shower... the only showers they have in the game are the ones enclosed and your screenshot shows a plain shower w/c u enclosed in ur glass walls.

I think that's it : http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=361082
Page 1 of 2