Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lady Gaga

by Wicked_poppies Posted 29th Jan 2010 at 8:10 PM

60 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Scholar
#2 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 8:48 PM
Fantastic! She looks amazing, I love her!!!!

Call Me Miss, or MSB

I am NOT taking requests, sorry! But if you have any suggestions, I will take them!

~Rest in Peace dearest Michael Jackson~
Banned
#3 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 9:00 PM
You're a simMaster! and you know it.
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 12:24 AM
Love Her!
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 12:31 AM
bra!! danke!

that means..

good!! thanks!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 1:18 AM
She looks fantastic ...I find her face very difficult to sim cause i cant figured out how she really looks like,lol...she is such a camelion
I love your work,you know it!
Keep Walking! :lovestruc

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
#7 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 1:46 AM
Vera Marina- I THINK THAT TO!!! alot of the time i think she looks really hot but sometimes she looks.....bad-ish. but i mostly think she is very pretty.
as for the sim....AMAZING!!!!!! I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING THIS AND IF MY COMPUTER WONT DOWNLOAD IT I SERIOUSY MIGHT HAVE TO GO BUY NEW COMPUTER JUST TO UPLOAD IT!!!!!
btw the "glam" pics look EXACTLY like the close up shots of GaGa in the LoveGame video

$ how wonderful life is, with GaGa in the world! $
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 3:14 AM
She's great! Thank you for sharing
Field Researcher
#9 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 5:01 AM
Lovely.

When the smoke clears, you can consider us even.
Scholar
#10 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 5:14 AM
She is wonderful! Thank you so much!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Field Researcher
#11 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 8:28 AM
I'm going to have to check this one out in game. This is the first Gaga I've seen where the lines in the facial sculpt look proper. Actually this is the first time where it's recognizably her without having to cheat with the hair.
Thumbs up!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 11:36 AM
haha, that lipstick is awesome. Nice job
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 12:55 PM
Thanks SO much guys!!!!!! I'm so glad you like her!

AlfredAskew: Thanks! Now that she's uploaded though, I see all kinds of flaws.... But I doubt I'll make a newer version of her, cause I'm too lazy... LOL

Taure: Thanks! I worked a LONG time on it, because it was so hard to get to look right...... And I still see flaws with it....... But, again I'm too lazy to work on it further....

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Field Researcher
#14 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 7:40 PM
Very nice!!
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 1:35 AM
she reminds me of someone else, I just cant put my finger to it...
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 2:46 AM
She is Awesome and I also think she has a great voice. In fact today woman are out numbering the men when it comes to singing talent. Buy the way I am a guy

"In the game of Life". It is better to aim at something and risk a miss, than it is to aim at nothing and hit.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 9:26 AM
Thank you for letting me know there are other people here who like her for the same reasons I like her for xD

Oh and thanks for the fabulous sim

I would love to have a make up kit that makes her look like in her bad romance vid... when she's in the tub you know? you included a pic in your collage. I just love how she looks there.

greets,
Mystic Rain

my sims 2 site: MysticRain Sims
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#18 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 11:56 AM
Wow, she looks friggin' awesome!! The best Gaga sim I've seen, and the first I'll actually download Thanks!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 4:05 PM
Wow, a Lady Gaga sim who actually looks somewhat like Godga! I am impressed, good sir.

I too worship at the feet of the great Godga. She is WICKED talented. How many other pop stars can you name who write and compose their own songs, sing live, and play their own instruments? She puts so much thought into everything she does and I just... I <3 her. She has made me fall back in love with pop music. So though I won't be downloading (Maxis Match here), I just wanted to say EXCELLENT JOB for not sucking at her facial structure!
Instructor
Original Poster
#20 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 10:27 PM
Thanks A lot guys!!!! I apriciate that you took time to leave a comment!!! I'm SO glad that she is well recived!

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Test Subject
#21 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 11:49 PM
Wait, wait! but she is not she! is a man!

Greet,
Colombia
Instructor
Original Poster
#22 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 1:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by junguito
Wait, wait! but she is not she! is a man!

Greet,
Colombia

Ah! I was waiting for a asshole to pop up! And you didn't let me down. Lady Gaga is female. You're a dick. End of discusion.

Furthermore, if anyone else feels compelled to be a jerk and leave rude/dumbass comments, please know that I will report you. I really don’t feel like putting up with your shit. Thanks and have a lovely day.

Lab Assistant
#23 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 1:35 PM
You did an amazing job, most deff. the best GaGa I've seen so far! And yes, that was a pretty dumbass comment from Jung, lol.

Keep the good work up!
Test Subject
#24 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 8:09 PM
She looks amazing !! thank you for sharing !!
Test Subject
#25 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 9:30 PM
Aaah, I love Gaga, thank you so much. <3
Page 1 of 3