Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simply Modern

by triciamanly Posted 13th Feb 2010 at 9:25 PM - Updated 13th Feb 2010 at 10:19 PM by triciamanly : Gap in the roof at back of house

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 1:45 AM
Nice house--I love the steps to the entrance!
You can change the title when editing your post. Also, don't worry about the roof, it's an easy thing to fix... no reason for anyone to be disappointed in your work!

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 5:05 PM
I love your houses, and this one is no exception. Like sarah*rose, I love the front steps. Great job!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Nov 2013 at 10:57 PM
The roof can be fixed, but it is nice that you told us about it before the first cold snap! Ha, Ha! Your house will fit in nicely to my neighborhood. As usual, you have done a great job. I love downloading your stuff.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Nov 2013 at 3:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ninawr
The roof can be fixed, but it is nice that you told us about it before the first cold snap! Ha, Ha! Your house will fit in nicely to my neighborhood. As usual, you have done a great job. I love downloading your stuff.

Thanks so much ninawr! I really appreciate the comment.

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 1:34 PM
Thanks You!