Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Long Sleeve Shirt as Accessory, Male and Female

by Claeric Posted 19th Feb 2010 at 3:41 PM - Updated 19th Feb 2010 at 3:58 PM by Claeric

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 3:56 PM
Oooh, awesome. Someone over at GoS did a female version of something like this, and was going to do a male version, but hasn't yet. I was gagging for it, so I'm glad to download this one. : D
Has a vampire viking fetish
retired moderator
#3 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 3:57 PM
Hey that's cool :D
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 4:27 PM
Nice, this will go very well on one of the few fellows in my 'hood. Thank you for this.
Scholar
#5 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 4:46 PM
Could have used this a gazillion outfits ago....but glad to see it now!.. Thanks for sharing your much needed improvement!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#6 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 6:07 PM
Great idea! Thanks for sharing :-)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 8:41 PM
That's a great idea for more variations in clothing without too many outfits. One question, though (I have no idea if this is possible): Could the mesh be altered, so that the arms are a little... like wrapped up or shoved up? For a cooler look? Such a thing would be terrific!
Thanks anyway for sharing this!
Banned
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 8:48 PM
You mean so that the sleeves are pushed up a bit? The accessory is just an overlay, so if it had a custom mesh it might not work the same way. It could be TEXTURED to be scrunched up a bit, but I am not a texture-er and couldnt manage it.
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 12:27 AM
Great! Thank you very much! So useful for me.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 9:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Claeric
You mean so that the sleeves are pushed up a bit? The accessory is just an overlay, so if it had a custom mesh it might not work the same way. It could be TEXTURED to be scrunched up a bit, but I am not a texture-er and couldnt manage it.

Ah, O.K., well. I don't have a clue, just wanted to ask!
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 3:11 PM
Great idea. Just out of curiosity? Why have them in the socks slot? It seams like the gloves slot would be more appropriate. (With it being on the upper body and all.)
Banned
Original Poster
#12 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 8:09 PM
It is in socks because socks are often hidden by shoes and pants anyway. If you want it in gloves, it's very easy to uyse the CAS Unitool to change hte category.
Banned
#13 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 11:30 AM
Omfg. Seriously. Thank you so much. I have the same problem as you, I couldn't ever make a proper shirt for Dudley Landgraab, and now I can!

Omg ;-;
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 11:17 PM
This is great! There's so many outfits that looks a bit too bare for my taste, especially among the female clothes. Can't wait to try this one!

-I Hate being obvious. All fangs and "grrr"! Takes the mystery out. Spike "Buffy The Vampire Slayer"
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 11:28 PM
this is perfect - i was trying to make sheldon cooper from the big bang theory and he ALWAYS wears long sleeves under a tshirt, without this i couldn't do it - thankyou!
Test Subject
#16 Old 3rd Mar 2010 at 8:22 PM
thats just awesome, thank you for sharing
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 2:44 AM Last edited by HamsterADentist : 6th Apr 2010 at 2:48 AM. Reason: forgot to ask question
Sweet That's gonna come in handy!

Question though ^^U The jeans he's wearing in that screencap where he's sideways (with the undershirt looking kinda like a brick wall), where can I get those?
Test Subject
#18 Old 14th Jun 2010 at 12:17 AM
I friggin LOVE this! It's the only one of it's kind anywhere! You rock!!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 7:06 PM
Hmm. Alright then, would I be allowed to use this for uploading a Sim? Meaning it happens to be a apart of their outfit, am I allowed to upload it if I ask or just simply not at all? Your rules are sort of misleading.
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 4:59 PM
This is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Thanks a bunch!
Test Subject
#21 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 7:27 AM
is it possible to upload a short sleeved version for teen annd up?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 27th Dec 2010 at 10:05 PM
I logged to look for exactly this. Thanks so very much. ^_^
Test Subject
#23 Old 12th May 2011 at 2:54 AM
Can you make a short sleeved version?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#24 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 2:08 PM
Yay! Self-sim badly needs this.
Test Subject