Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rhythms of Rural Life

by ung999 Posted 22nd Feb 2010 at 2:36 AM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 3:42 AM
Ung, I just love your stuff, as you already know, and this is no exception! Stunning work here

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Instructor
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 3:41 AM
Wonderful!

No, u can't haz cheezburger
Field Researcher
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 5:30 AM
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 10:01 AM
Wow, this is beautiful!
Banned
#6 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 10:49 AM
Very pretty house. But what I don't get is that you have a swimming pool and servant's house, but no garage or basement. Usually, home buyers would prefer to have a garage and/or basement to having a swimming pool and/or servants' quarters.
Scholar
#7 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 11:41 AM
Its a very beautiful lot.With so many details,with your wonderful work and talent.Thank you so much for sharing this beauty.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 12:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tjstreak
Very pretty house. But what I don't get is that you have a swimming pool and servant's house, but no garage or basement. Usually, home buyers would prefer to have a garage and/or basement to having a swimming pool and/or servants' quarters.

Most times it starts off with one or two ideas and then the rest just comes. This one I started off just wanting to build a small house on the large lot size with lots of trees, shrubs, river...... Sometimes the idea does't come out the way I planned but had to go with what I have to work with. When I found I needed to have a basement, it was just too late because the house not built on the foundation. You must know how that is!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 12:40 PM
Thanks a lot for all the compliments I really apprecate them!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#10 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 1:49 PM
This is a beautiful creation. Well done!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#11 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 1:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ung999
Most times it starts off with one or two ideas and then the rest just comes. This one I started off just wanting to build a small house on the large lot size with lots of trees, shrubs, river...... Sometimes the idea does't come out the way I planned but had to go with what I have to work with. When I found I needed to have a basement, it was just too late because the house not built on the foundation. You must know how that is!

For future reference, you don't need a foundation to build a basement. Just a little tidbit of info :-)
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 5:15 PM
i love how youve decorated the terrains, your very artistic
Wiki Wizard
#13 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 7:00 PM
This is so freaking awesome! How you continue to make so many new and original designs i just don't know! well done on another amazing house!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 1:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simmiller
For future reference, you don't need a foundation to build a basement. Just a little tidbit of info :-)

Hi Simmiller, thanks so much for your valuable information. I never knew I can use the basement tool to build a basement on a non-foundation lot. :D
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 4:06 PM
I think there are way too many people entering houses. They just slap anything together and put it on the board. However, looking at this house I can see that you did an excellent job. The detail is outstanding. You even took the time to raise the elevation
and have those nice steps in your back yard. Your choice of colors is very pleasing
to the eye. Your house deserves an Olympic Gold medal.
Alchemist
#16 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 1:45 AM
Beautiful as ever!
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 12:19 PM
Amazing... it reminds me some farms here in Tuscany :lovestruc

The Mad Medievalizer