Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

5 Headland Row - Stylish Home with 4 Bedrooms, Furnished

by devagirl2 Posted 26th Feb 2010 at 3:41 AM - Updated 26th Feb 2010 at 2:44 PM by devagirl2

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 2:59 PM
I like your design. Do you know how much it is unfurnished?

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 6:09 PM
mac, thanks. I think it was around 55,000 unfurnished. Sorry, I can't remember exactly.
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 7:29 PM
devagirl2, hello!
I don't really like to write the comments but now I have to do it =))). Your house is great! Your house is stunning! And I thank you for sharing this with me. I almost never like the houses from this forum, i think the're cheesy and lame =))). But this house I downloaded and I enjoy playing it. Of course I changed something in this house in my game (added fireplace, changed wallpapers and some floors, added gym near pool, etc), but I think you did a gteat job! Thank you!!!
Scholar
#5 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 9:02 PM Last edited by mac : 26th Feb 2010 at 9:03 PM. Reason: Correction
Quote: Originally posted by devagirl2
mac, thanks. I think it was around 55,000 unfurnished. Sorry, I can't remember exactly.

Sounds good. I do have some sim families with around 65-68K, so they can buy the house unfurnished, put basic furn in then add more as they earn. As ever, you supply a lot of bang for the buck (er. simolean).

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations