Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Naughty & Nice Female Skins

by LadyFrontbum Posted 26th Mar 2010 at 4:48 PM - Updated 1st May 2010 at 4:39 AM by LadyFrontbum

114 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 104 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 4:57 PM
These are beautiful.
Instructor
#3 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 5:38 PM
Yay it posted! I already downloaded them from your blog, but I wanted to say that they turned out so well! Thank you! I had a male set, I needed a nice female one. I'll try to catch you sometime in #create, but we're on diff sleep schedules.

Grats on the upload! <3

No, u can't haz cheezburger
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 6:03 PM
Wow these are beautiful!!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#5 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 6:01 PM
I, like so many others, am so glad these are finally here!!!! Thanks LFB! You rock :-)
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 6:24 PM
Wow, I am really speechless. You have done a really fantastic job. Thank you very much for your enormous patience in creating all your fantastic thinks for our sims. I know your awesome webpage. It is recommended without exceptions. Thank you very much once again.
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 7:30 PM
Great work<3
Field Researcher
#8 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 8:20 PM
Again,congratulations and thank you very much for this skin!!!!
This is meant to be featured upload!

F I R S T steps are the H A R D E S T, but I'll O V E R C O M E them and R U N a thousand miles ahead...
...T R U S T me, you'll L O V E me !!!
Scholar
#9 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 8:44 PM
Yessssssss!!!! I'm going to download it right now!!! Like I said: You are a big artist!!!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 9:03 PM
these are the best skins I have ever seen, thankyou.
I downloaded them and my sims look beautiful.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 9:26 PM
These look fantastic, very nice work!
Forum Resident
#12 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 10:20 PM
FINALLY! These are so beautiful it's unbelievable!

Facebook! | Find more of my stuff at my blog! | Tumblr | Donate
Scholar
#13 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 11:45 PM
I got them off your blog, too. Really beautiful! The extra time and attention you gave to the nostrils paid off. I can understand why you did that because most, perhaps all existing default face skins that I've tried so far have issues with that area not quite fitting and yours is the first that has no such issues. (Even EA messed up the noses...badly). Additionally, your face skins only moderately alter the EA features. Which means I can and indeed have applied them to older sims with faces sculpted in the EA skin and not ended up appalled at the results. I can say this is the skin I wish EA had supplied us with from the beginning!

The matte texture is really pretty. My sim had gorgeous hands, I noticed, too. This really is a fantastic choice for people who liked the EA skin but wanted much, MUCH better. For "glow" and big anime style eyelids and that sort of thing of course other custom skins still have their place in my heart and I'll keep swapping them in from time to time to play certain characters I made that look better with very specialized skins. But this one is going to have to be added as my "base" skin. Definitely. I can't wait to see the male version!

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Instructor
#14 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 12:44 AM
Great skins! Always looking forward to your creations.

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Has a vampire viking fetish
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 1:11 AM
Oh thanks guys, you all rock <3

Alan, god I know, hey! *facepalm* I tried uploading that image that is in the actual post, but I got the 8 image limit error so I had to link it from my site. I'll see if I can figure out how to get another image as the thumb.
Instructor
#16 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 2:19 AM
K, so, this is kinda absolutley amazing ?? <3 Thanks so much Irene, cant wait for males!!!!!!!!!!!

(())Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has
//\\survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 2:45 AM
Thank you so much, these are gorgeous!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 4:53 AM
LOVE IT about to try it on the sim i've been working on for a very long time.

"I'm always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning... Every day I find something creative to do with my life." - Miles Davis
Field Researcher
#19 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 5:47 AM
wow.... beautifully done, lovely details,
great job.
Test Subject
#20 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 5:57 AM Last edited by MissySims20 : 27th Mar 2010 at 5:59 AM. Reason: fix a typo
This is hands down one of the most beautiful skins out there! I love everything! The eyes are my particular favorite. You didn't leave anything out, even down to the awesome belly button. My hats off to the Lady.
Has a vampire viking fetish
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 6:54 AM
Thanks for the kind words everyone. Have fun playing with them
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 3:26 PM
These are brilliant, thank you ever so much
Instructor
#23 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 10:36 PM
Sexy is the word Beautiful work, thank you.
Test Subject
#24 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 2:55 AM
where can u download the naughty skin? >:-D hehehe...lol

when life gives you lemons,
THROW THEM BACK AT HIM AND DEMAND CHOCOLATE MILK!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 8:07 AM
Thanks, this skin is simply beautiful!

Are thee a fan of delicious flavor?

Where'd thee obtain that juice box an doth it come in grapalicious?
Page 1 of 5