Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Oz Dorm

by AdonisPluto Posted 5th Apr 2010 at 11:09 PM - Updated 15th Jul 2010 at 6:44 AM by adonispluto

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 11:27 PM
wow, this is great! my private school sims can actually live in style without renting a house on campus!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 12:09 AM
Realistic, big, and with Ivy! Thank you!

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 5:02 AM
I recommend downloaders also download Phoenix Phaerie's ivy separately because the master mesh is the thick ivy which you haven't used in your lot, the others may not show up without it.

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 6:53 PM
I have downloaded this lot twice, first time I lost it because I had to restore from backup. Worked fine that time. Now I can't load any sim in it. The bars go across the screen and after that it just sits there and doesn't do anything.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Jul 2012 at 1:28 AM
Room for double beds??? Yes!!! (Sorry, but my sims need them sometimes and it's REALLY hard to deal with all the teensy rooms you normally get in a dorm!)