Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Euro Mullion Add on - EA match

by leefish Posted 6th Apr 2010 at 10:11 PM - Updated 5th Jan 2012 at 9:02 AM by leesester : Updated re issue

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 10:23 PM
Thank you so much Lee :D
I really missed these!

Check my tumblr:
http://eliasctifler.tumblr.com/
:)
Instructor
#3 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 11:09 PM
Yay, I missed these too - they look so snazzy! thank you
Zombie Socks
#4 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 11:07 PM
Windows! More windows! NEVER enough windows! Thank you so much window queen! <3

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#5 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 11:21 PM
Awesome, dude! One of these days, I am gonna make a house using your windows. It will be awesome, Why? Cause it'll have your fran-freaking-tastic windows ;D

Moar plz? Kbye.

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 12:36 AM
Yay! I loved these windows in S2 and I will probably use yours on every house I make in S3! Thanks for another great add-on!! :D
Forum Resident
#7 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 2:00 AM
I always like the "one tile window centered on two tiles" option. In this case, I like them both. Thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 5:25 AM
THANK YOU for the one on two tile window! My game has been crying for more of these!
Instructor
#9 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 2:01 PM
These are great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, u can't haz cheezburger
Field Researcher
#10 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 2:19 PM
Great, much needed add on, hope you'll want to make more.

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 1:15 AM
Thanks! These are my new favourites for Georgian houses!
Wiki Wizard
#12 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 9:21 PM
This is really kick ass, i love your window and door sets so much, they have no end of use! :D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 5:43 PM
I love this window! Thank you for making a single window version!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 7:01 AM
you champion! thankyou

"Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever".
R.I.P Brandon Lee
Test Subject
#15 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 2:02 AM
where can i get the 1 on the very right?
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 2:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bdon52396
where can i get the 1 on the very right?

Hi there - that one is the base game original window. If you have TS3 you already have it

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Test Subject
#17 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 6:51 AM
ooh lolz thnx
Test Subject
#18 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 7:53 PM
Why 1-on-1 window has no glass?
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 2:30 AM
Has glass in my game, has glass in my testers game. I have no idea why no glass in your game. Sorry.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Test Subject
#20 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 8:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Demagog
Why 1-on-1 window has no glass?
I have to confirm this bug report! The 1-on-1 window has at least no visible glass. You should upload a better version or remove the errornous window from this distribution.
I saw you cloned this particular object from another window than the EA Euro Mullion. Maybe it requires store content to function properly. Ever checked for that possibility?
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 2:14 PM
Hallo, tell you what, I will update the post that some users see glass, some dont, and you can delete this "erroneous window" from your downloads folder. How about that for a possibility.

Regarding what I cloned it from, I cloned it from a base game window - I dont have any store content or hacks in my game.

Test Subject
#22 Old 9th Sep 2010 at 7:29 PM
Sorry, I was a bit angry that night! Will you ever forgive me? Non-the-less I've performed some tests and it seems that the TSR Workshop produces incorrectly formatted meshes (especially the entries that control texture placement). Maybe it would be a solution if you repeated your work by using S3OC instead. S3OC combined with S3PE also has another great advantage: when you managed to construct the one on two version you can clone and convert it quite easily to a one on one window, i.e. you don't have to start from the scratch with another EA object.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 9th Sep 2010 at 7:43 PM
AD85 - thanks for the reply - I have updated the post to report this issue and I don't intend to redo this window at the moment. If I find a need for the window then I will fix this small glass issue - if it bothers me.

Also - regarding the tips on how to make objects I know how to use S3OC and S3PE - I just hate the decompiler. I know how to edit objects in TSRW or S3 tools.

Top Secret Researcher
#24 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 6:04 PM
I have the same problem, Lee, but it didn't show up until after the latest patch. Now it seems to be affecting other windows too. Yours actually crashed my game when I tried to use it twice in a row..but then later it seemed fine. Whatever the problem, it is an elusive one. Hudy mentioned on his Modern Line window thread that he knows the problem and how to fix it so maybe it has been discovered.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
Original Poster
#25 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 6:35 PM
Hmm, thanks for that Rion. I updated to the latest patch (1.17) - I don't have LateNight - and tested this and various other windows of mine. No crashing. So it must be something in LateNight itself. I shall lurk and await developments.
Page 1 of 2