Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Medieval Castle!

by sarah*rose Posted 11th Apr 2010 at 5:28 PM - Updated 12th Apr 2010 at 4:38 AM by sarah*rose : Removed the manor set, it's not required.

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 6:00 PM
Thanks for sharing this...it's breathtaking! I absolutely love it. The details are exquisite as usual. I adore the waterfall and the layout! Superb job! I will download it later to explore in detail...having a bit of trouble doing so since it is just uploaded!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Scholar
#3 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 6:20 PM
this is BEAUTIFUL! you have added so many details to make it look like a real medieval castle! and that ivy on the walls covering windows...really gives the feel of an old place, great job !!!

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Theorist
#4 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 7:26 PM
Wonderful work Sarah - it captured my imagination! I appreciation all the authentic detail and carefully chosen content. The lot also looks like it will be a joy to play!
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 7:46 PM
I've been looking for a good castle & here it is! You did a fantastic job of this, thanks for sharing it!
Alchemist
#6 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 9:00 PM
Wow Sarah this just blows my mind! Absolutly what a Noble castle should be right down to the chapel! Fantastic planning and everything is in the right spot. Its a good thing you did enter the challenge as its way worth it! So wish I could down load it but as much as I love it I know my game wont!! Great job!! :lovestruc

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 9:09 PM
wow, this is... wow! Can't say anything else, just stunning!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Field Researcher
#8 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 9:52 PM
Im gonna agree with the above posters that this castle looks brilliant from your photos. I love the details and content you used. I can't wait to explore it more!

Visit these sites for more Medieval downloads: Sunni Designs, Plumb Bob Keep, and The Medieval Smithy.
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 10:25 PM
Amazing
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 10:24 PM
You know many moons ago I started trying to build a castle. I still have it in my building neighborhood, unfinished. I did work on it for several weeks and I think it gives me an insight into how truly magnificent your creation is.
I strongly suspect the time you spent in historical research, item search and planning dwarfs my meager attempts.
Your work shows computer mastery, artistically creativity and far and away more patience than I could every dream of having.
Well done, so very, very well done.
Alchemist
#11 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 10:45 PM
Beautiful in every way! There's no topping this!
Zombie Socks
#12 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 11:03 PM
Wow! This is a really great lot! Amazing attention to detail!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Field Researcher
#13 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 2:18 AM
WOW!!!
Absolutely GOREOUS!!!
I totally agree with Nitalynn060755! This is just Fabulous!!! I hope you win the contest!
Good Luck!

Whatever you do, do it ALL for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31
My mission: To fill the gaps!
Join me on my new Discord channel!
Snag my creations from my LiveJournal!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 5:46 AM
This is absolutely mind-breakingly phenomenal. Amazing job.

No longer uploading at MTS2.
For all new content, visit http://community.livejournal.com/java_creations/
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 7:28 AM
Great castle! Very authentic!
Test Subject
#16 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 3:25 PM
Truly Awesome!! Thank you for the time and effort!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 1:17 AM
You are SOO gonna win this challenge. This is the best castle I've seen on here yet! Awesome job!!

"Negative thoughts never breed positive results"
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 5:22 AM
Wow, I didn't expect it to be this popular. Thanks everyone! :D

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 2:43 AM
This is incredible! I hadn't seen this until now....I can't believe how detailed this is.....amazing job!!!
Alchemist
#20 Old 15th Apr 2010 at 8:30 AM
Well Sarah, I was just waiting for your entry After the Tudor Village, I was pretty sure you had some good idea on the way for the medieval challenge.
Good luck
Test Subject
#21 Old 10th May 2010 at 1:23 AM
man i lost the 2nd disc to my bon voyage can i download this without bon voyage
Test Subject
#22 Old 13th May 2010 at 4:39 PM
wow this looks beautiful! I'm going to download it now thanks
Scholar
#23 Old 16th May 2010 at 7:51 AM
This is wonderful, good luck with the contest

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Not actually evil.
#24 Old 16th May 2010 at 6:00 PM
Wow! The attention to detail is amazing! Love the ivy on the wall, and the sparse yet beautiful decor. And the farm animals!

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#25 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 5:52 PM
I found this castle. I downloaded all the things and meshes and everything for it. After an hour or two, i was done. I downloaded the castle. Guess what? "An error occured while downloading the file" (or something like that). Okay, I downloaded it again. It was alright. When I double clicked it, to install it, guess what. The same thing with the error. I moved my Sims folder to a place with much more free space. It worked, "The content was successfully installed".
I was so happy! Gosh, this castle is amazing! I couldn't imagine of anything similar, this is just perfect. I love it so much! Congrats!

"For the world, you are somebody
But for somebody, you are the world."

I'm just a girl, and friends call me Steph :).
Page 1 of 2