Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rugs - zMOG!! Off Grid!!

by HugeLunatic Posted 17th Apr 2010 at 4:49 AM - Updated 15th Jan 2022 at 9:31 PM by HugeLunatic

177 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 138 Feedback Posts, 38 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 8
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 4:56 AM
I was just thinking about this.
HugeLunatic, you are made of win!
transmogrified
retired moderator
#3 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 5:00 AM
Thank you! The flat steppings stones have annoyed me for years.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 5:29 AM
Now I can place rugs anywhere I want to! Thank you x infinity, this has been pissing me off ever since rugs were first introduced. I never understood the weird lighting, but I'm glad you fixed it! Thank you once again!
Instructor
#5 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 7:35 AM Last edited by Alma70 : 17th Apr 2010 at 7:46 AM. Reason: Adding a question.
I've been wanting this for ages! Thank you so much. =)

Just a question: Since the M&G stuff pack work as a mini ep, should I put the xxBin.package in M&G .../Bins or in Apartment Life .../Bins? I guess it's Apartment Life but I'd like to be sure.
Scholar
#6 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 7:55 AM
This is a long needed fix! Thank you so much
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#7 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 8:09 AM
HL... I love you so hard right now. I've been waiting for this for AGES.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 8:33 AM
This is a most needed fix from the game. I've been completely annoyed about the rug situation and it never made sense to me. Thanks so much! You are brilliant

Visit these sites for more Medieval downloads: Sunni Designs, Plumb Bob Keep, and The Medieval Smithy.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 8:57 AM
*hugs* :D

I wondered if it was just me having this problem, and it has always bugged me a lot. Thanks a MILLION for fixing it! Downloading it right away!

Oh, MG bin or AL bin? Just wondering here, too...
Forum Resident
#10 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 9:14 AM
I've always loathed how the rugs were so flat (and the annoying lighting on some of them)! This is definitely going straight into my favourites!! Excellent, just excellent! Thank you! :D

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 9:35 AM
This is the most awesomest thing EVER.

Alchemist
#12 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 10:42 AM
This is freaky, I was JUST thinking how nice it would be to be able to place rugs out of grid without the weird light issues! This is perfect, thank you!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 11:12 AM
I cannot think of enough jubilant superlatives to celebrate this happy upload! Thank you so much!

Scholar
#14 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 12:10 PM
perfect! I was waiting for sooooooooooo long! thanks a lot

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 12:19 PM
Nice

Whatever you want, whatever you need
It will become what you believe
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 1:09 PM
I'm SO going to download that! It always annoyed me that I couldn't place rugs the way I wanted. Thank you!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Instructor
#17 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 1:17 PM
Brilliant!! It's always annoyed me that I can't use maxis rugs wherever I want, now I can, thankyou very much HL!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 1:25 PM
*grovels* This has been something I've been waiting for years to have. Absolutely love your work. Thank you so much for this!

Contests? Challenge? Custom Content?
Find it all, and more, in the link below!
(~☼ Sim Oasis ☼~)
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#19 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 2:13 PM
I have all my stuff in my M&G bin folder, and since the M&G has some rugs fixed I would guess it wouldn't behave as it should if it weren't in that folder. So..M&G.
Scholar
#20 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 2:54 PM
Fantastic! Thanks for the directions on how to change the lighting as well. I might actually now use some of the rugs.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 3:11 PM
Instructor
#22 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 3:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
I have all my stuff in my M&G bin folder, and since the M&G has some rugs fixed I would guess it wouldn't behave as it should if it weren't in that folder. So..M&G.

Thanks! =)
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 3:57 PM
Awesome.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 4:15 PM
Thank you!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#25 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 4:40 PM
Lunie - we are not worthy......

(Lee grovels in humble amazement)

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Page 1 of 8