Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maid Marian Hair with Circlet and Veil - Updated

by Aligeth Posted 18th Apr 2010 at 5:42 AM - Updated 25th Sep 2010 at 10:06 AM by Aligeth : Updated 25 Sep 2010

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 6:47 AM
Nice! ; )
Scholar
#3 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 9:08 AM
amazing! this is perfect for my medieval queens and princesses!

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Mad Poster
#4 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 9:31 AM
WOW, absolutely beautiful and so lovely ! Thanks a lot for sharing this fantastic creation with us
Field Researcher
#5 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 9:33 AM
thanks a lot, waited so long for this kind of hair and you fullfilled my wish
Field Researcher
#6 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 12:00 PM
Beautiful work, can't wait to see it in the game. Keep up the great work.

Be true to yourself, only your opinion of yourself truly counts.

Darkie
Instructor
#7 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 12:15 PM
So pretty, thanks for sharing

Love does not consist of two people looking at each other, but of looking together in the right direction. - Antoine de Exupery
Field Researcher
#8 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 5:30 PM
I was going to make something like this when I had enough time, but thank you for beating me to it. Yours looks way better than I would have done.

Visit these sites for more Medieval downloads: Sunni Designs, Plumb Bob Keep, and The Medieval Smithy.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 7:47 PM
Wow! These are nicely done!

Lab Assistant
#10 Old 19th Apr 2010 at 5:54 AM
It's so freaking perfect! You must go to ren-faires! Normally I avoid this maxis hair as it's way too pulled back for me an looks like there's too much forhead showing! I love the little ringlet and the matching veil, but the little flowers are the perfect touch!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 21st Apr 2010 at 7:44 AM
Wow I absolutely love this!!! Since Sims3 came out I kinda fell out of love for the game but I'm so glad to see theres still someone out there still playing Medieval style sims. Thanks so much!!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 8:33 PM
Yet another lovely download... I'm totally in love with the hair and veil, but I didn't like the flowers at all... but its nice anyway...
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 14th Jun 2010 at 12:07 AM
Hi Aligeth!

I was wondering if there is any way you could edit this headpiece so that it does not show up for Underwear, Pajamas, Swimming and Exercising? I was giggling watching my poor Maid in bed with her veil on. It looks so uncomfortable.

~*~Stephanie~*~

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 14th Jun 2010 at 12:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StephSim
Hi Aligeth!

I was wondering if there is any way you could edit this headpiece so that it does not show up for Underwear, Pajamas, Swimming and Exercising? I was giggling watching my poor Maid in bed with her veil on. It looks so uncomfortable.

~*~Stephanie~*~

Whoops!

I'll see what I can do :-)

We had to hurry so, which such big projects. Bleh.
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 10:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by StephSim
Hi Aligeth!

~*~Stephanie~*~

Done!!!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 7:00 PM
Thanks for the update Aligeth. I appreciate it!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 6:37 PM
very beautiful, especially with those flowers!
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd May 2011 at 1:37 PM
teen version?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 24th Mar 2012 at 5:02 PM
I love it. Totally gorgeous. I'm considering using it for brides.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 6:32 PM
Oh these are lovely! And living (or so) proof that details make all the difference. I've seen circlets before, but never with such a lovely texture - I can really see where the fabric is wrapped around the circlets, and details like the flowers and the fabric veil at the back are lovely. I do hope you might find the time and inspiration to use it for teens - surely the middle ages were hard enough for 15 year old girls without having to go without these beauties.