Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers wanted: Shortperm hair conversion toddler to elder

by melodie9 Posted 31st May 2010 at 10:04 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Instructor
#2 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 6:31 AM
Hi! I downloaded your hair, and its okay...but blond does not look too good. To give and example: http://i831.photobucket.com/albums/...reenshot-40.jpg
I'm not sure what it is exactly, but it seems like she dyed chunks of her hair black. Cute only if I intend it to be that way. Darker colors look good.

ETA: Here is another thing that you might want to look at. But I haven't retextured a hair before so I'm not sure how to fix it: http://i831.photobucket.com/albums/...reenshot-41.jpg
The right side (Sim's right) looks good. But the inside on her left looks very flat, and cuts into her ear in a fairly obvious way. Its not huge thing, but for people who like to take close up photos, it could become a problem for them.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 12:32 PM
I'll be sure to test for you.

If all works correctly, I have finally found a hair I like to wear with a certain hat I have as an accessory :D
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 4:28 PM
Oh thank you so much !!
It's one of my favourite femal hair in the sims 2 *_*
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 5:28 PM
Thank you for making this! I recently had an adult with this hair become an elder and could't believe this style wasn't available for elders. Now it is.
Not actually evil.
#6 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 6:40 PM
You're still creating! Hurray! Your TS2 hair made my child sims so much more varied and cute. If I played TS3, I would be grabbing your TS3 conversions.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 3:31 AM
I like this hair from TS2!!! I always craved for this hairdo when I watch the gardening channel (yup the one eaten by the cow plant).
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 3:49 AM
Are you able to make this into a male wearable hair? This was my favourite male hair in TS2.
Banned
#9 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 3:24 PM
This hair looked great, in The Sims 2..... Sims 3? Not so much. The mesh and texture both look horribly flat, there's no dimension.
Test Subject
#10 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 1:56 AM
Thank you so much! We need more toddler hairstyles! Especially for the girls!!! <3
Instructor
#11 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 3:02 AM
Sweet! Thank you!
How difficult is it to convert Sims2 hair to Sims3?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th Feb 2014 at 12:09 AM
thnx this is very good for mature woman
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 7:14 AM
this is also form the ps2 version so this is really cool