Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Naughty & Nice Male Skins (Muscular)

by LadyFrontbum Posted 11th Jun 2010 at 2:43 AM - Updated 11th Jun 2010 at 4:38 PM by LadyFrontbum

84 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 67 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 3:13 AM
WOW! Both B-E-A-UTIFUL!!! Love your stuff man! Keep it up!

╔══╦═╦══╦══╦╗
║║║║═╬╗╔╣══║║
║║║║═╣║║║╔╗║╚╗
╚╩╩╩═╝╚╝╚╝╚╩═╝
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 3:14 AM
Amazing job. These look great.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 3:51 AM
I love them! But you say hairy versions to come? I want those ^__^

Party up in here! BYOO!! Bring Your Own Overalls!!!
Scholar
#5 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 3:57 AM
Just Wonderful! You are amazing!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 4:13 AM
yay, finally! Thank you so much
Scholar
#7 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 4:54 AM
Nice skin, I'm anxious to see the version with hair when you get them done. Thank you for sharing your work!
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 4:56 AM
What about when you make them fat? The ab's won't change will they?
Will they go to normal flabbyness?
haha.
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 6:06 AM
finally... a non default muscle skin. now the fat people's stomach in the game won't look so scary
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 6:34 AM
Very nice. I love your skins.
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 7:37 AM
These look fabulous, the face especially, can't wait to try it out! Thank you!
Instructor
#12 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 8:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gilmoregirls1248
The face looks amazing, but the body looks kinda fake. Maybe work on the body a little bit more first. But like I said the face is awesome.

It's a video game. She didn't photoshop a real person's body into the game, that's why it appears *Fake*. There are plenty of other body meshes out there which have undergone the rigors of *Copy, paste, smooth*, I'm sure you could find one somewhere else. Not everyone likes that style.

I love the way these turned out, LFB, and I'm glad you decided not to just copy and paste someone's abs on. Although, I must admit, doing the research with you was fun.

No, u can't haz cheezburger
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 8:30 AM
can't get the download to work
Forum Resident
#14 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 9:09 AM
I can't thank you enough for creating these skins, they look fantastic and are now my main skins for creation. Keep it up with the great stuff Lady!

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Inventor
#15 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 11:59 AM
These are GREAT! I saw them on your site and downloaded them there so I have had them in my game since and I love them. Thank you, now all my ages and genders have your skins!
Instructor
#16 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 12:10 PM
Love love love love love love~~!!! Thanks a ton Irene

(())Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has
//\\survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Mad Poster
#17 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 2:01 PM
These look great, thank you!
Test Subject
#18 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 2:07 PM
the sim there is so hot!!!
Not actually evil.
#19 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 3:07 PM
I really love the change to the skin tone, more pink, less orange. The musculature on the back and the rounded bum are also great changes. The change in the face is quite dramatic. Lovely work!

Forgive my ignorance, I don't play Sims3, so I don't know how genetics and fitness work there. Once you make the less muscular skins, what will happen to my Adonis sim if he is wearing your muscular skin, then eats nothing but donuts for months? Will he change into the not-muscular skin or get round, but with lovely abs? If these skins are used as default replacements, they will be passed on genetically, right?

The linky to ClubCrimsyn is borked. (hence the feedback post)

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#20 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 3:31 PM
Ooolala! Yummy! Great work :-)
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 4:04 PM
Ooo, now this skin looks nice. Non-default? Count me in.
Test Subject
#22 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 4:34 PM
Oh my God, yes! This looks amazing. I love the v shape going down to the man bits! You're awesome
Has a vampire viking fetish
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 4:37 PM
Oh thanks guys, you rock

Davey I enjoyed doing the research too. Mmm fierce. ilu.

slipslop, i'm so glad you are using them, I love your latest sim (Adam Jensen) he's smoking hot!!

CatofEvilGenius, he will stay wearing whatever sim you have allocated him. I'm just making the less muscular ones because I know that not everyone likes the muscular ones because of how they make fat sims look. This way people can choose which they want as their default but also be able to make fat/fit sims and choose the skin which will suit best. Thanks, I'll edit the link!

Thanks again everyone :D
Theorist
#24 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 6:14 PM
Beautiful, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 6:54 PM
ZOMG!!!! WHAT A HOTTIE LADY F!!!

Give him a little bit more of a chest rug and he would be PERFECT...only a little bit though!!!

I am already falling in love with this sim I created... now it's going to be worser!!!!
(lol, this wouldn't work for Mr Flufferduff though... he'd need LOOOOTS more body hair and a decent beer gut. and MOOBS!!!)

Mac-tastic Sims 3 - Tips and tutorials for making the most out of your Sims 3 experience on Mac :D
http://www.mactasticsims3.com
Page 1 of 4