Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Garland - Base Game, No Custom Content

by LadyAngel Posted 8th Jun 2010 at 4:55 PM - Updated 25th Apr 2012 at 12:43 PM by LadyAngel

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Alchemist
#2 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 5:26 PM
As you walk by this house during the day, or at night, you want to go in and check it out! I really enjoy all of your houses.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 11:46 PM
It's ADORABLE! I'm always amazed when someone can build something special with just base game content. I thank you & so does my hard drive!
Alchemist
#4 Old 9th Jun 2010 at 12:57 AM
Gosh Ive said it before and will say it again, Im just loving these smaller BG houses! :lovestruc

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 9th Jun 2010 at 1:24 AM
nice not a fan of fake garages. which i can never figure out why people even do that?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Jun 2010 at 9:32 AM Last edited by LadyAngel : 18th Sep 2011 at 7:18 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by yayme123
nice not a fan of fake garages. which i can never figure out why people even do that?

People like to show off their creativity, which is the whole point of uploading their lots here The base game content is difficult to build with, which is why it's a challenge to do something different.

Also, people with more than just the base game can build an actual garage and driveway where the fake one is, if they so wish.

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Jun 2010 at 9:33 AM
Thanks for all your comments...even constructive criticism is very welcome

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 5:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ladyengland
People like to show off their creativity, which is the whole point of uploading their lots here The base game content is difficult to build with, which is why it's a challenge to do something different.

Also, people with just more than the base game can build an actual garage and driveway where the fake one is, if they so wish.

ah ok. i was really curious about it lol but i do like the house can't remember if even Dl'd it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 8:53 PM
Thanks You!