Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Case of Ambiguity II

by TornXAddict Posted 11th Jul 2010 at 2:58 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 8:40 AM
Interesting project and I commend you for varying the sites offerings, but I have question. When Cameron is wearing the dress, does he sprout breasts? Haha, because it seems so.

Facebook | Currently On Hiatus | Twitter
Current Works-In-Progress: 0
Future Car | 2012 EA Cars | Car Parts | Jet Plane | Telephone Table | Concept Car
Traditional Bed Set | Living Set | 82 Slate Roofs | 1/2-Tile Kitchen Set | Distant Terrains | Kids Bedroom
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 6:44 PM
Hes adorable!
Instructor
#4 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 8:13 PM
I like this concept. Thank you!
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 4:04 PM
Cool, his nose looks a bit weird though :S
Awesome idea :D
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 10:16 AM
Nice work!

If anyone else is interested in exploring this concept, go to:

http://www.transgendersims.com/news.php

The newest Transgender Sims web site.

All the best,
Kettenhund.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th May 2011 at 12:50 AM
Thank you again! Cameron and Spencer will live a very happy life in my game. XD They're just too cute dancing together.

Thanks for the link Kettenhund! Love this so much! <3 <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 9:50 AM
Oh mah gawsh! Thank you, thank you, thank you! This is wonderful, he is absolutely gorgeous! And thanks a million for the link to Simmergirl. It is just the place I've been looking for!
-hugs-
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 5:50 AM
He's lovely! I've downloaded the meshes, but I'm having some issues getting his hair and dress to show up...it's probably just me being an idiot though since no one else seems to be having problems. What I have gotten though is just wonderful, thank you very much!