Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modern Victorian Master

by CokeBuilder Posted 11th Jul 2010 at 4:13 AM - Updated 14th Jul 2010 at 4:54 AM by CokeBuilder : Make one screenshot larger

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Banned
#2 Old 11th Jul 2010 at 4:25 AM
Oh wow this house looks stunning. All your homes do. Thank you for sharing them with us all.
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Jul 2010 at 6:22 AM
I love it! Now if only I had OFB...

I enjoy the Sims.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 11th Jul 2010 at 9:29 AM
Your buildings are really great. I hope to see more from you!

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Jul 2010 at 11:03 AM
thnxxxxxxxxx its beaty
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th Jul 2010 at 2:25 PM
Thank you for your creation! Designing & building is my favorite part of Sims! I love to look at other Simmers creations to get ideas. I will definately add this to my game! How did you do the arches by the pool? Awesome masterpiece!

Jody
(Pawzim / jrb2037)
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Jul 2010 at 2:47 PM
Thank YOu as always!
Alchemist
#8 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 2:52 PM
The whole house is amazing, but the ledge around the tub in the masterbath left me wondering, "How did he do that?"!! It's awesome.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 4:56 PM
Perhaps I'm just being stupid but umm... where are the stairs to the second floor? I know there's a little section near the middle of the house that has stairs, but they don't seem to go all the way up to the second floor. I haven't played through the house yet so I concede if it's supposed to be, like magic or they automatically go up there or something. Also, the custom curtains that are said to be included show up as blue when I place the house. I don't know if I did something wrong or not. I have all of the necessary EPs and SPs.
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 5:12 PM
Your houses are magnificent! I love them
Thanks
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 5:22 PM Last edited by CokeBuilder : 12th Jul 2010 at 6:22 PM.
@LifesLover

The stairs are indeed magic Your sims will go to the top level just fine. I just didn't have room for a full staircase. As for the curtains, I'm not 100% sure. I'm going to repackage the lot and make sure the recolors are in there. Thanks for telling me about this issue!

@jrb2037

The arches by the pool were done using the cheat "boolprop constrainfloorelevation false" or CFE. You can find a tutorial on using it in my signature!

EDIT: Lot should be fixed now; I removed the glitchy curtains

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao-tzu

Sorry, I don't take requests.

My building tutorial: Link
Forum Resident
#12 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 3:28 AM
Okay, that's great. The only reason I didn't test it out to see if they'd just go on their own was how expensive it was. I don't use money cheats to get cool houses.

I went to the creator of the curtains and downloaded them from there, so hopefully, next time I go on, they'll work.

Thanks for the answer on the stairs, though. I was just scratching my head looking for the staircase all over the place and couldn't find anything except the one that didn't go all the way up. I've never had to deal with that before.

You did a great job, it looks absolutely fantastic in game and nothing I've ever built comes close.
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 5:31 AM
Thank you very much yeah I usually don't play the lots I build, but this one I actually do have a family in--albeit in a much less landscaped version of the house :P

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao-tzu

Sorry, I don't take requests.

My building tutorial: Link
Theorist
#14 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 7:07 AM
It's gorgeous! Besides the obvious stuff I love how you did your floorplan and the hallways. The diagonals are unexpected so they're perfect for this house which you'd expect to have lots of interesting nooks and crannies. Thanks for sharing.
Instructor
#15 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 9:42 PM
You've always amazed me with your lots and this one is sure to be added and played as soon as I start up my game once again. Thank you so much for taking time out to create and share your work here with all of us. It's greatly appreciated.

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 5:19 PM
Wow! You did a fantastic job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 8:20 PM
I don't have Pets so I can't download , but this is still very lovely to look at. You did an amazing job.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 9th Dec 2010 at 1:03 PM
Wooooooooooooow!!!!!!!! :o How Beautiful! I Want This Houseee :d
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 8th Mar 2011 at 3:47 AM
Awesome house, I was genuinely impressed. You have incredible talent!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 12:36 PM
Wow, the pool Is awesome! you Inspire me! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 9th Oct 2012 at 2:42 AM
Wow! This home is really nice. I love Victorian and this has a modern twist that is just right! Thank you for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 11:53 PM
Stunning!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 9:06 PM
Thanks You!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#24 Old 15th Oct 2018 at 5:03 AM
Wow, nice build. On page 6 in your picture, look at the swimming pool ladder. See anything weird there?