Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jynx's Rabbit Holes Rugs for Residential Lots

by Winterhart Posted 19th Jul 2010 at 7:43 PM - Updated 17th Jan 2012 at 10:51 PM by Winterhart : NO longer supporting

82 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 31 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Field Researcher
#2 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 8:17 PM
Thank You!!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 8:53 PM
It looks nice, but what about invisible rabbit holes?
Scholar
#4 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 9:48 PM
That's cool, thanks.
Scholar
#5 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 12:14 AM
awesome! thanks!

Call me Tyu. (:
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 3:51 AM
Can these be put on commercial lots as well, or do I have to download Jynx's for that?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 7:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mathias
Can these be put on commercial lots as well, or do I have to download Jynx's for that?
Yes, and no. Yes you can put them on community lots and no you don't have to download Jynx's. :lovestruc

Sometimes the Dragon wins and I AM the Dragon!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 7:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Inhuman One
It looks nice, but what about invisible rabbit holes?
I think that might be possible. I don't know if I can do it, but it's an interesting idea. I'll look into that. :lovestruc

Lab Assistant
#9 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 4:49 PM
So, wait... what are these? what do they do? Thanks!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 6:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shareallicu3
So, wait... what are these? what do they do? Thanks!
They are Rabbit Holes made into rugs so you don't have to have big ugly Rabbit Hole buildings in your game. :lovestruc

Lab Assistant
#11 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 6:24 PM
I tried it, but I couldn't make it work
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 7:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by condedd
I tried it, but I couldn't make it work
I will try to help you, but I need more information. Are they showing up in your game? Are they not showing up in your game? Are they showing up but your Sim can't use them? :lovestruc

Lab Assistant
#13 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 10:17 AM Last edited by kawaiimiyo : 23rd Jul 2010 at 10:47 AM.
Can you tell me what category these are found? I didn't see them in the "community buildings" category.
Edit: Nevermind, Just realized they were in the "Rugs" section! Heehee, makes sense. Thank you very much for these!

So, let me ask a different question if I may. ^_^ So if I have have the school rabbit hole , on my active sim's residential lot, if that is the only school, will other sims come to said sims household to go to the school?

likewise if the school rabbit hole is on a non-active sims residential lot, can my active sim go inside their house to go to school?

Which takes priority? the rabbit hole or the residential lot? (do they walk in like any other rabbit hole or have to "Knock" and be "invited inside" first?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 8:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kawaiimiyo
Can you tell me what category these are found? I didn't see them in the "community buildings" category.
Edit: Nevermind, Just realized they were in the "Rugs" section! Heehee, makes sense. Thank you very much for these!

So, let me ask a different question if I may. ^_^ So if I have have the school rabbit hole , on my active sim's residential lot, if that is the only school, will other sims come to said sims household to go to the school?

likewise if the school rabbit hole is on a non-active sims residential lot, can my active sim go inside their house to go to school?

Which takes priority? the rabbit hole or the residential lot? (do they walk in like any other rabbit hole or have to "Knock" and be "invited inside" first?
Those are very good questions. I don't know the answers but I will look into that later today. :lovestruc

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 10:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Winterhart
I will try to help you, but I need more information. Are they showing up in your game? Are they not showing up in your game? Are they showing up but your Sim can't use them? :lovestruc

Well the problem is that it’s not showing in the game at all
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 7:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by condedd
Well the problem is that it’s not showing in the game at all
They are in Buy Mode - Sort by Function - Decor - Rugs
I just downloaded them to test and they are showing up fine in my game.
Do you have other custom content installed that works?
Check out this link to be sure you are getting your custom content installed correctly.
http://nene.modthesims.info/wiki.ph..._Custom_Content
If you still have problems I'll try to help you figure it out. :lovestruc

Test Subject
#17 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 11:03 PM Last edited by O-Well : 9th Aug 2010 at 11:14 PM.
Thanks you so much.

These are substitution of original "Custom Rabbitholes Collection".
These are good!

Rabbitholes which we installed at "Custom Rabbitholes Collection" continue being used without changing really.

However, only "Day Spa" did not accord with "Day Spa" of "Custom Rabbitholes Collection" when I looked in Dashboard Tool.

There should be revised.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 3:33 PM
I haven't been able to get award ceremonies to work with these rabbit holes. When my sim goes to attend, I get the route failure bubble, and the mayor NPC pops out, and just leaves in a taxi. After that the event is just over and I get no further options to attend. I tried moving the rug to a huge empty area, with nothing anywhere near it, still doesn't seem to work...
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 5:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kawaiimiyo
I haven't been able to get award ceremonies to work with these rabbit holes. When my sim goes to attend, I get the route failure bubble, and the mayor NPC pops out, and just leaves in a taxi. After that the event is just over and I get no further options to attend. I tried moving the rug to a huge empty area, with nothing anywhere near it, still doesn't seem to work...
Sorry for taking so long to reply, I have been working on my final entry for the Foundation contest. I will check this out soon. :lovestruc

Test Subject
#20 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 7:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by O-Well
However, only "Day Spa" did not accord with "Day Spa" of "Custom Rabbitholes Collection" when I looked in Dashboard Tool.

There should be revised.

I did compatible modification of the Rug of Day-Spa with original; "(Jynx's) Custom Rabbit Holes Collection."
Specifically, Instance of "objd" of the Day-Spa became the same as original.

Relation (Japanese) :
http://honeytime2.forumotion.net/fo...c-t192.htm#2427
Attached files:
File Type: zip  WH_Jynx_Day-Spa_dash.zip (21.6 KB, 85 downloads)
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 6th Dec 2010 at 9:10 PM
Hello Winterhart,

Just wondering before I install these amazing rugs,
Are they updated for Night life?

Thanks for sharing,

Erwin.

smaller,faster,better....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 12th Dec 2010 at 3:35 AM
I'm using them with LN, no problems they're great.
Test Subject
#23 Old 14th Dec 2010 at 8:35 AM
Im using them with LN and its working fine as well... going to clear out a bunch of ugly stock lots and build a mall!! with all stores included!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 27th Dec 2010 at 9:18 PM
Yeeeaaaa a grocery store at home for my cooking sims.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#25 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 6:53 PM
Love these! Will you be adding the LN Studio Lot RH?
Page 1 of 4