Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

American Traditional - 5 BD, 4 BA Home, Nightlife Only

by Honeywell Posted 13th Jul 2010 at 6:31 AM - Updated 22nd Jul 2017 at 11:55 AM by Honeywell : photobucket pics

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 6:45 AM
This is gorgeous! I love the interiors, you did a wonderful job with them. It looks like it will play well in my game
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 6:49 AM
Heh. I still have your boolprop tutorial bookmarked on my SimPage from when I was trying to figure out how you do what you do (and what you do is impressive). So it's extra cool for me that you took the time to comment on my houses--thanks!
Banned
#4 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 2:01 PM
I really like this one!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 5:19 PM
Love this house! I like the fact that you made it basegame/nightlife only... it is greatly appreciated! The five bedrooms are awesome too. Thanks for uploading!
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 5:52 PM
looks good and has a great layout too! well done x
Test Subject
#7 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 6:09 PM
Gorgeous house, I love it! Thanks!
Alchemist
#8 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 11:05 PM
It's a house with universal appeal! I love it!
Forum Resident
#9 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 3:44 AM
Gorgeous! I think it looks better than the one you started copying. =D
*favourites*

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Theorist
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 7:20 AM
Aww. Thanks for the lovely comments.
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 12:13 PM
This is beautiful! Can't wait to create a family for it.
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 12:48 AM
it is gorgeous! I <3 it! :D

Never regret something that once made you smile :)
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 5:26 PM
Wow, now this is a house I want to pull right off the screen - set down in some land in the mountains, and MOVE RIGHT ON IN! Beautiful job! It is classic yet modern. You all amaze me with your talents. I mean that sincerely. I wish I could design as good as you all.

"Light up your face with gladness
Hide every trace of sadness
Although a tear may be ever so near
That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying?
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile"
Field Researcher
#14 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 6:18 PM
This house is absolutely gorgeous! I love it! thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#15 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 1:37 AM
This looks beautiful, thanks for making it! It'll be perfect for big families in my game. I'm just wondering, in what folder am I supposed to place the file? Lots, downloads or something else?
Theorist
Original Poster
#16 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 11:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ..:ShitHappens:..
This looks beautiful, thanks for making it! It'll be perfect for big families in my game. I'm just wondering, in what folder am I supposed to place the file? Lots, downloads or something else?

SH, you don't need to place anything in your folders. All you need to do is right click on the file, choose extract and then you'll have a Sims2Pack file that you just double click on to install. Once you do that you can just delete those files. I hope you enjoy the house.

If you need a bit more explanation than that this should help:

http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...acking_Idiots_5
Test Subject
#17 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 1:35 AM
This house is beautiful! I love the style and floor plan! It's nice and big without being too much so and it's landscaped beautifully! You also just so happen to have used my favorite custom content windows! Thanks a ton for making it basegame/nightlife compatible.
Test Subject
#18 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 7:54 PM
Absolutely lovely! Thank you :]
Test Subject
#19 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 2:13 AM
could please make this file into a zip or rar? i really dont want to have to install a 7z extractor into my computer its alredy full of other junk. please n thank u

PiNkSuGaRx2
Theorist
Original Poster
#20 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 11:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PiNkSuGaRx2
could please make this file into a zip or rar? i really dont want to have to install a 7z extractor into my computer its alredy full of other junk. please n thank u
I'm sorry but I prefer using 7z since it isn't nagware and considering WinRAR also handles 7z archives I don't see a reason not to use my preference. If your WinRAR app can't handle 7z it's probably outdated and you should check to make sure you have the latest version installed.

If you do download the lot I hope you enjoy it.
Test Subject
#21 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 7:26 AM
I love this house, a lot if thought went into the lay out and that is what I look for first.
I build boxes and work out the rooms in those boxes, so I am always on the look out for house that fit:

1 The Sims need for (extra) space to do anything.
2 Room to grow/include all the add on interest.
3 A good layout that makes sense, I am not interested in a battle every time a Sim shower before work.

One last comment to the soul who did not want to download "7z" , clean up your dead files, duplicates and do a defrag (I hope that I do not have to repeat "the backup statement"). Your system will crash sooner rather than later by the sounds of your comments. I use 7z, it is the best out there, an as a bonus it covers all types of Zip, Arc and others, it is the only one you really need.

Back to my thanks for a well thought out layout and space.
Test Subject
#22 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 6:30 AM
thank you sooo much this house is awesome!!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 5:55 PM
:O
That is all.

All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream
Test Subject
#24 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 3:53 AM
I can't add the house to my game. It says "This content requires Expansion Pack data that is not installed." I have nightlife installed do you know what could be going on? I really want to use your house, it looks amazing!!
Theorist
Original Poster
#25 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 7:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ragdollman
I can't add the house to my game. It says "This content requires Expansion Pack data that is not installed." I have nightlife installed do you know what could be going on? I really want to use your house, it looks amazing!!

I built this house using AGS and only used the Nightlife expansion pack. But according to this Wiki article it means that additional packs were you used that you don't have installed and there's no work around.

http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?...Installed_Error

Considering that the only thing I can think to suggest is downloading the file again--maybe it was corrupted somehow? Or if that doesn't work I also upload my lots to the exchange (which confirms that the only expansion pack required is Nightlife) so maybe you can try there--it's the exact same file though so I don't see what difference that could make.

I'm sorry that's the only thing I can think to try since you're sure you have Nightlife installed and I'm sure that's the only expansion pack I used. G'luck and I hope it works out for you and you're able to enjoy the house.

Here's the link to the exchange:
http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/lot...asset_id=833262
Page 1 of 2