Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

" Sunset Road 7 " - A modern house for 5 persons - No CC! (NEW pics!)

by SimsShine Posted 30th Jul 2010 at 12:30 AM - Updated 30th Jul 2010 at 11:25 AM by SimsShine

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 1:01 AM
Oh, this house is fabulous! I loved it so much. The screenshots are very beautiful, great job!
I don't like expensive houses because I hate to borrow money from those cheats but this time I'll move my simmies to this palace.
I'd like to know about the moodlets it gives if any.
Thanks for creating it and sharing it with us.
Take good care ;D
Scholar
#3 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 3:03 AM
I love that little grass area that the home goes around, thats really cool. I also really like the furniture you chose, for the most part it keeps with the clean, modern look! One thing i see missing is some landscaping in the front, this home could have really benefited for some cool landscaping and decor in the front.
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 5:05 AM
wow! this is the best modern house i've seen in like... forever! awesome job!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 10:53 AM Last edited by SimsShine : 31st Jul 2010 at 11:07 AM.
New pics!
Here are some new pics!

@toyou: I agree, but I personally don't like too much landscaping around a modern house. But I guess that's me.I wanted to keep it nice and clean. So this is what I did.

@everyone: Thank you for your comments
Screenshots

Creator and owner of SimsShine
Scholar
#6 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 12:11 PM
Very nicely done and I love the color schemes you used , thank you for sharing!!
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#7 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 10:28 PM
SimsShine if you want to show more pics of your upload please do so using an offsite hosting image like tinypic or photobucket and link them in your main post. Don't add the pics to the comments.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 8:01 AM
"I wanted to keep it nice and clean." Is what me and my gf was looking for awesome job.