Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Torrox Spanish/Southwestern Build Set Part 7 - Wall Cut-outs

by moune999 Posted 12th Aug 2010 at 1:41 AM - Updated 3rd Dec 2010 at 8:51 PM by moune999

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 3:01 AM
Oh my! I remember when you were thinking of doing window grills, and that seems to have grown into this enormous project. It makes me dream of travel to Latin destinations, which is impressive, given that I hate the heat. It all looks very well made and lovely. This will be perfect for my Southwestern desert 'hoods. Thanks so much!

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 3:10 AM
Moune -- so good to see you! I kind of dropped out of the simming community. Began to get frustrated & bored with the (my) creative limits on Sims3 and went back to Sims2. Decided to check out what was new and here you are.

I love the potential of this set. They are downloading as I type. Hope all is well with you and Screamer. It seems like it was only a few months ago that he was a new born, but I know it has been longer than that.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 3:50 AM
Oh Moune YOUR THE BEST!!!!

This something that was Missing from MTS and has so many uses... What a wonderful job I'll stop by later and grab them all.... You should be VERY proud of yourself and how the project turned out....

If you don't stand for something, You'll fall for anything....
Forum Resident
#5 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 4:15 AM
Excellent set, thank you so much! =D

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Instructor
#6 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 6:28 AM
Wow! What a fantastic set! This looks very much like the older architecture where I live. I can only suggest two small additions-the wooden support rafters that often protrude through the building's roof facade, and the decorative roof edges that alwys remind me of a fortress or castle ( I don't know what they are called). Those minor things aside, this is a great set, and I look forward to your next offering.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 6:57 AM
Let it be known that I love you for this set.
It's about time we had some awesome southwest build items...considering maxis didn't provide much for us there..

When the smoke clears, you can consider us even.
Instructor
#8 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 10:14 AM
Once again, thank you! =)
Field Researcher
#9 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 1:20 PM
This is the way EA should have been doing this all along- repositories for everything. What a great set! I have some ideas for recolors, if that's ok.
Helptato
#10 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 1:51 PM
This is made of awesome! *gives AWESOME! stamp of approval*

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 8:06 PM Last edited by StephSim : 14th Aug 2010 at 5:04 PM.
I absolutely love this entire collection!

This collection is very useful for lot builders. Constantly having to piece things together is a bit of a nuisance in design world, so to have complete build sets is wondrous!

Not to mention your design transcends the Southwestern style. It can be used for many architectural styles and periods. I also love the wood colour you used as it is by far my favorite shade of brown wood (subdued - classic, yet rustic).

So thank you tremendously!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Scholar
#12 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 3:17 PM
You are awesome! The whole set is more than perfect! Thank you!

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Mad Poster
#13 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 5:33 AM
OMG WOW !!! Absolutely amazing ! I am speechless you just rock my socks ! LOL !
Test Subject
#14 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 6:10 AM
My downloads folder will despise you forever, since I just downloaded every single part of this set and am in love with it all. Thank you so much for these beautiful build items! They fill a void I didn't even know I had! :D
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 11:00 AM
Thank you so much for this and the rest of the absolutely fantastic set. This replaces a lot of pay items for me. Thank you very very much.
Lineca=)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 23rd Oct 2012 at 4:38 PM
These are incredibly useful! <3
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Jun 2013 at 4:25 PM
Hi! I really love your wall cutouts, but there's one problem - how do you use the door cutouts on f.e. 2nd floor with the french balcony without floor tiles appearing in front of it outside? To me it looks like you've done it on the upper left picture. Thx in advance
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 8:18 AM
Hi Abakus,

I used invisible floor tiles. That way it looks like there aren't any. ;-)

Moune's Neighbourhood
If you need a cool place for your sims to chill out.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 9:06 PM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 8th Aug 2014 at 2:04 PM
I've been looking for a plain arched set like this for sometime now. Thank you so much for your talent and time. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 26th Feb 2016 at 3:01 AM
thanks
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#22 Old 10th Apr 2018 at 4:39 PM
Thank you