Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Summer Time! -Strapless bikini-

by Vampire_aninyosaloh Posted 22nd Aug 2010 at 7:45 PM

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 8:06 PM
These are really nice, thank you!

I'm always looking for realistic looking swim wear for my simmies, so many of them are just weird & really revealing. Not enough stuff well .. like this! :D
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 8:45 PM
Thanks very much.Beautiful
Forum Resident
#4 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 9:10 PM
Nice work, Poppy made something similar i remember, but your version covers more of the boobs

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Forum Resident
#5 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 9:14 PM
These are gorgeous, thanks!

[you say you believe me but you don't deceive me]
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 9:47 PM
Love'em cant wait to DL.BTW..where did you get the skintones???
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 10:44 PM
@toneishayancy: They are by 234jiao

Thanks for your comments ^^

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 5:23 AM
Beautiful! These are definatly going to be used lots by me

Every once in a while, i decide its best to dramatically pass out onto the cold harsh floor in a puddle of my own misery. How else am i sapposed to get attention??
Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 6:15 AM
@ Vampire aninyosaloh thanks!
Forum Resident
#10 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 11:59 AM
Much nicer than Eaxis', thanks.

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Instructor
#11 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 1:59 PM
I luff you NIna, these are great

No, u can't haz cheezburger
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#12 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 2:10 PM
Finally a decent bikini! And this is more than decent, it's wonderful! Thanks for sharing :-)
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 9:33 PM
your sims look like they've had botched plastic surgury... But these bikinis are great! Gracias XD
Test Subject
#14 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 9:22 PM
These are great! And I'm so glad they are separate items, lol I like to mix and match Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 1:01 AM
lol, these are great, very classy. Ironically, also, I know someone who looks EXACTLY like your model irl. To make it more funny, she wears her hair in both of the shown colors too haha
Test Subject
#16 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 8:27 PM
This is awsome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 29th Sep 2010 at 1:18 AM
Aaaaawesome ! It's just ... perfect ! Thank you so much ! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 6:47 AM
Where did u get that skintones?!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 3:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetie_nightmare
Where did u get that skintones?!

They are these: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=349827 awesome ones by 234jiao

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
#20 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 2:45 AM Last edited by CYaun : 30th Oct 2010 at 7:56 AM.
Edited. Entirely. I had a weird issue where my sims teen upper body mesh was somehow being interfered with or replaced.

I took your swimsuits out entirely, and nothing else, and it stopped misbehaving. However...

I downloaded some new clothes... and it started happening again. I took out all of those clothes, fired up the game, and it stopped. Again.

Apparently, there's something really screwy going on with my game, but I am no longer sure that it has anything to do with your swimsuit - or anyone else's - so, I guess I'm spending the night taking *everything* out and slowly putting things back til I find where the problem is.

Not that I should be babbling here about that. The short of it is that I just wanted to apologize for blaming the issue on your suit, even though removing your suit apparently coincided with the problem (temporarily) ceasing. Sorry about that.

Thanks for the download. It's a very cute suit... if I can just get other stuff to stop misbehaving. :D
Test Subject
#21 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 2:47 AM
cyaun, its because the top and bottom is the same mesh for both adult and teen so it gives the teen the weird body shape. Their are some clothes out there that have this effect.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 7:50 PM
The gap looks like this: http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k...zelbliz/gap.jpg

Nina, could you make a version for teens that uses the teen body? Because it would be nice if we were able to combine this awesome bikini with other bikini tops and bottoms.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Test Subject
#23 Old 17th Jan 2011 at 4:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by frizelbliz
Nina, could you make a version for teens that uses the teen body? Because it would be nice if we were able to combine this awesome bikini with other bikini tops and bottoms.

i have the same problem and would highly apreciate if you could fix it since i love this bikini so much
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#24 Old 18th Jan 2011 at 8:54 AM
I'm currently having exams, but when I finish them I'll try to fix it ASAP Sorry for that

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 19th Jan 2011 at 4:46 PM
thank you ♥

good luck for your exams
Page 1 of 2