Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Totally Plastered: The Bright Reds

by iCad Posted 22nd Sep 2010 at 11:20 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd Sep 2010 at 8:38 PM
Awesome! :-D I look forward to the next 1500+ colours too! :-)
Field Researcher
#3 Old 22nd Sep 2010 at 8:57 PM
Lovely colours, thank you!
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Sep 2010 at 9:01 PM
I am also looking forward to the rest of the colors! Thanks for the download, and thanks for the super-organized fashion in which you've got it, makes things much easier. ^_^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Sep 2010 at 12:12 AM
I love having more paint to choose from! Especially these beautiful pink shades!! Thank you!
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 12:47 PM
You need to stop doing this to my Downloads folder, you realise that, right? I'm going to end up with all 1,600+ colours in game if they're all this great! Not that I'm complaining, though. Plaster rules!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Sep 2010 at 2:46 AM
Pretty thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Sep 2010 at 7:16 AM
So far I've got 162 of the colors. Oh, the addiction! Thanks for all of the colors so far and all the ones to come.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 4:03 AM
How much would this slow down my game if I were to download them all? Oh, the addiction to your incredible work! Thanks for the incredible download.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Mar 2011 at 9:28 PM
I'm trying not to download all of these, really I am, but the idea is brilliant! Is it too much that I hope to see the same sort of insanity with paints?