Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Grim's Way - No CC

by ninotchka Posted 12th Oct 2010 at 6:05 PM - Updated 12th Oct 2010 at 11:39 PM by ninotchka : whopper of a typo

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 6:45 PM
wow, it gives me creeps! well done I would download if I weren't a house creator too

I do not suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it!
Retired
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 7:13 PM
Beautiful work there ninotchka!
Rogue Redeemer
#4 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 7:14 PM
Amazing!! I love Victorian style and cohesive colors in interior designs. Just beautiful, and such great details too..
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 7:29 PM
Great work as always, very spooky!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 7:30 PM
Brilliant! *downloads*
Wiki Wizard
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 7:35 PM
Stunning!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 8:34 PM
very cool, love the atmosphere
my creepy sims will love it
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 8:43 PM
Great house with very atmospheric interior! Thanks.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 10:29 PM
Chillingly creepy! Great work Ninotchka I was wondering where you had been. Recd it for you too!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 11:02 PM
Once again, great house! Thanks very much for sharing.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#12 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 1:22 AM
I am creating a mixed neighborhood of Brady bunch..The Adams family and with Boris Karloff and Vincent Price thrown in... As well as Milla (resident evil) and a few other stars.. So this house is going to fit perfectly..
Field Researcher
#13 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 1:45 AM
So glad to see you back creating your stunning houses again! I love this 'doer upper' its beautifully made, the colours, and atmosphere are perfect. Amazing job as always! The garden looks just like mine - welcome back ninotchka
Captain Louie
#14 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 2:56 AM
ZOMG Ninotchka is back with a new house *melt*

Great job! But what else is new? They're always awesome! ;D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 3:18 AM Last edited by Gamemasterking : 13th Oct 2010 at 8:43 AM.
This is definitely the best looking haunted house ive seen for the sims3 yet! Too bad I dont have WA for the skeletons.Other than that its great! But I did some moving stuff around.

I moved all the urns from inside to the backyard to make a little cemetery.Which is the only thing I think that was missing.Well that and an attic.

I also moved my elderly ghost couple in the house which is just perfect for them!
Veteran Finn
#16 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 5:22 AM
Great work, as always Very spooky, love all the skeletons and the mummybear :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 3:38 PM
Love it. Period.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 11:15 PM
Wow, this house is very scary and perfect for Halloween themed sims! It's especially great since the Late Night EP + vampires are just around the corner I know where I'm going to put my first LN vampire family! I love it, thanks!
Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 14th Oct 2010 at 1:38 AM
Thanks for the great feedback guys

Gamesmasterking, cool, I am glad you downloaded it after all. I didn't add a graveyard because it's not realistic to have a graveyard in one's yard, but then again, it's not realistic to have a shovel and a skeleton in the entrance area of a house either lol

Check the Sims 3 EA Freebies List for some awesome freebie downloads!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#20 Old 14th Oct 2010 at 6:50 PM
I was just about to comment on that skeleton! 'Doer upper' my two left feet! That's some grim mess! :P
Test Subject
#21 Old 15th Oct 2010 at 5:45 PM
I can hardly wait to play this house, in my own version I feel a graveyard would be that oh so perfect exension of the yard, if only to accompany the skeleton and shovel in the foyer, of course. (lol)
Currently I have a small collection of haunted and non-haunted victorian homes in my neighborhood which I've named, "Fartingale."
This home is a lovely and much needed addition, since I am so particular. Thank you very much. I greatly appriciate your vast and complex talent.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit"
-Aristotle
Scholar
THANKS POST
#22 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 6:51 PM
So you are back and still creating great houses.
Very spooky, perfect for helloween
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#23 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 4:01 PM
Another gorgeous creation! you need to bottle some of that imagination and sell it to those of us who aren't creatively inclined Glad your back!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 6:06 PM
Cool! But i can't install it because i only have the sims 3.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 1:40 AM
This is excellent, plays like a dream too. I thoroughly enjoyed making this my Sims renovation challenge. Great work and hope to see more homes from you soon.
Page 1 of 2