Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

5 Classically Elegant Wool Coats for Ladies

by fanseelamb Posted 17th Oct 2010 at 11:20 PM - Updated 1st May 2011 at 12:50 AM by fanseelamb : linked to elder conversion in "related pages" tab

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 11:41 PM
These look great, thank you
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 12:14 AM
Ladies clothes? Again? Are very nice indeed - I love how each button is independently coloured rather than a copy paste...and the tabs on the cuffs are lovely too.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 12:19 AM
I will use these! To add on to what Lee said, the buttons are marvelous. Thank you! I especially love the belt buckle. Shiiiinyyyy . . . O.O
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 2:38 AM
These are so awesome. Thank you!^_^ I don't suppose these will ever be remade with jeans instead, will they? These would be perfect for some of the 'modestly covering' Sims I have.They'd be nice with jeans and flats for everyday Fall/Winter wear I'd think.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 3:06 AM
Aw, thanks guys!

TigerheartA: Nope. I have no desire to make a version with jeans and flat shoes. Just needed a proper winter coat for one sim really, and couldn't resist making a few simple recolours too. But that's where my motivation ends. Someone else is welcome to make a jeans & flats version, of course.

DigitalSympathies: I cannot take credit for the belt buckle, that's part of the original Maxis coat. It's nice though eh?

leesester: Sookie needed a coat OMG. Her legs were cold. There you go, mystery solved. Hell is still hot, etc etc. Okay sekrit time: The buttons are all copy/pasted but I rotated them so as not to look strangely identical. If that fooled you of all people, then I'd say it's a wildly successful technique!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 4:10 AM
I love these, thank you! I will get lots of use out of these for sure! This is the kind of outerwear that I love to see! It's simple, yet sophisticated....I love it!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#8 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 7:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
leesester: Sookie needed a coat OMG. Her legs were cold. There you go, mystery solved. Hell is still hot, etc etc. Okay sekrit time: The buttons are all copy/pasted but I rotated them so as not to look strangely identical. If that fooled you of all people, then I'd say it's a wildly successful technique!

GASP.... Imma revoking this thread - is a disgrace Also, you are being mean to Scully - (that is poor Scully in that rather unflattering green hat?)

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 8:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by leesester
GASP.... Imma revoking this thread - is a disgrace Also, you are being mean to Scully - (that is poor Scully in that rather unflattering green hat?)

Hey, I thought the green hat was kinda cute! Cruelty was not intended, but if it makes Scully miserable that's icing on the cake. She deserves it after all, after setting that fire that killed Mulder, Bill, and Justin. Not that I hold grudges against pixel versions of fictional characters or anything...
Inventor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 9:41 AM
I love these, they're fab. I had a few recolours of these coats but they were either without tights or had stripey tights that didn't fit with many of my sims so these are great and the colours are nice too. Thanks
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#11 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 10:58 AM
Wheee, pretty new coats!! They look fabulous!

Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
Not that I hold grudges against pixel versions of fictional characters or anything...

Of course not :P
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 1:48 PM
For... the ladies?! Should we be worried about you? Beautiful recolours, thank you for sharing!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 7:34 PM
Very nice and classy!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 8:52 PM
i'm so glad you made these! there's a lack of (fashionable) outerwear in my game, so my simmies & i appreciate it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 10:18 PM
you come up with such lovely creations (:
Scholar
THANKS POST
#16 Old 23rd Oct 2010 at 12:52 PM
They look great! Thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 23rd Oct 2010 at 2:39 PM
These coats are so cute. I love this nightlife mesh, and I use it for outerwear all the time.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 2:13 PM
Nice Clothes
Fantastic clothes, as per usual. My sims often have to wear the same 3ish pairs of outerwear that look good, and more variety is great!

And it is a female outfit!

I don't see any invisible treasure chests!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 5:27 PM
Fansee, are you spying on me? I swear that this is a perfect Sim-copy of my current winter coat... The only difference is that mine is British racing green :P
Demon Sheep
retired moderator THANKS POST
Original Poster
#20 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 7:45 PM
*hides webcam*

Spying? On MissLoaf? No, of course not! Not at all. Not at all.....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 25th Nov 2010 at 3:17 PM
Thank you! These have become my favorite coats!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 19th Dec 2010 at 6:02 AM
These are superb - thanks so much, FL (and especially for making them outerwear-only, as coats should be!).
Field Researcher
#23 Old 3rd Mar 2011 at 4:42 PM
In my game, the shoes for all the recolours show up as a weird distorted skincolour in CAS. I'm thinking it's because I maybe have a few default replacement clothings, so if you could tell me the name of the mesh this coat uses I'll be able to go see if the default replacement is worth having or not, at the expense of not having these coats... Thanks if you can do this!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#24 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 12:58 AM
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 11:31 PM
cuteness!
Page 1 of 2