Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Juliana Baca

by claudya6 Posted 3rd Nov 2010 at 10:00 AM - Updated 9th Jan 2011 at 4:22 PM by claudya6

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 10:19 PM
Lovely, thank you
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 11:59 PM
Beautiful Sim! I love her! Thank you for sharing!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 2:06 PM
She's gorgeous. Great work on the face, everything! Thanks for sharing :-)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 9:45 PM
she's beautiful, I love the screen where she's looking down and to her left. Nice work, Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Dec 2010 at 10:11 PM
She's beautiful. Reminds me of Sophia Loren almost. Thanks.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 6:39 PM
@ mjxx

Hey, thanks for the comment.
Yeah I never really thought abou that, but I guess you're kinda right!

Screenshots
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 1:55 AM
OKAY, so I really love this sim, and several others you've made but it seems most of the sims on here i like i need to dl awesome mod...i have no idea wtf it is or what it does other of a few things here and there that i've read, i go to the website to dl it, and try to register and i've never been so irritated in my life. they want to know the velocity speed of a flying african swallow or some crap and the capital of some ancient city that doesnt exist anymore, the wont accept anyone with an email address from AOL and i STILL cant come up with a freaking user name that suits them! i love custom content in my sims games, but ts3 has it made it exceedingly difficult for non tech heads like myself to figure out how the heck to make it work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 1:07 PM
thanks & shes pretty !