Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The City Apartment

by xNikki Posted 15th Nov 2010 at 2:32 PM - Updated 15th Nov 2010 at 9:48 PM by nikkicornelisse

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 3:23 PM
the download file says, End of archive. its not working, you might want to check on that. I love the apt. I want It!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 3:25 PM
:O
I'll change it!

"And there will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears and love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears." ~ Mumford & Sons
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 9:49 PM
Changed it, please tell me if the file works now.

"And there will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears and love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears." ~ Mumford & Sons
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 10:29 PM
I will download later I am on my laptop, my comp is at home. It is a good apartment! Good job.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 11:38 PM
Yay it got uploaded! I love this apartment :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 2:55 PM
thanks for fixing it. Works wonderfully, have a perfect party girl for it. LOL. Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 4:16 PM
fantastic!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 5:12 PM
I love this apartment, but after I moved my sim in it, she ended up outside of the hallway in a darkened spot and couldnt get out. I couldnt move her.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 7:00 PM
When I get the expansion packs this is going to be one of the first things I download!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 8:33 PM
Can you please make a tutorial on how to make an apartment? I can't find one anywhere
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 9:48 PM Last edited by nikkicornelisse : 17th Nov 2010 at 7:35 AM.
There's one, i'll make a link tomorrow. Or you can search it yourself by typing in google apartment guide mod the sims.
Maybe you can find it.

EDIT:

If you didn't find it, here is it.

Scholar
THANKS POST
#13 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 4:58 PM
Really nice apartment, I love it!! I like that your apartment isn't a skyscraper, they take too long to load. Thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 7:03 PM
NICE BUT HOW DO YOU keep your sims from going thur the other doors when making an aprt...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 21st Nov 2010 at 11:37 AM
The other doors are locked, so there's no way possible that the Sims would go in the other rooms.
How to lock those doors, is explained in the guide. I gave the link earlier.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 10th Dec 2010 at 8:56 AM
Great, Thanks!
Test Subject
#17 Old 21st Nov 2011 at 12:07 AM
hey... i can't install this :S look i get this error msg
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/14/ts3error.jpg/

what version do i need? plz help i want this lot on my city
THANKS POST
#18 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 6:16 PM
It is awesome that you took time to do this! I don't think that I would have the patience, so I appreciate it when people are willing to do this and then share it with others. Thank you!