Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[24/10] Higher Quality Purchased Fruits and Vegetables from Grocerystore (Compatible with Patch 1.63-1.67)

by anak_ponti Posted 2nd Dec 2010 at 9:53 PM - Updated 13th Apr 2014 at 8:26 AM by anak_ponti

75 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 10:36 PM
Just the thing I have been waiting for!! Thanks! I don't mean to sound rude, but I am lazy, and I was wondering if you'd upload a Perfect Quality flavor ^_^ sorry!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 12:38 AM
Thank you. About the perfect quality, I already stated that I can't do it because sim enters the store to buy, then gets teleported out to the back of the store if set to perfect.
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 2:50 AM
Thanks for this mod! Would it be possible to make it so you can choose which level quality you want?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 4:56 AM
Oh sorry!I hadn't bothered to read that post! Its a great mod.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 11:37 AM Last edited by anak_ponti : 3rd Dec 2010 at 1:32 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by delightfulone87
Thanks for this mod! Would it be possible to make it so you can choose which level quality you want?

Yes, it is possible. I will upload it later.

DONE
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 4:54 PM
Thank you again for this mod and for adding new choices. It's a great addition to the game.

I see now that I wasn't clear before though. I was actually wondering if it would be possible to make it so you can choose the quality level when you go to the store in game.

I know nothing about modding, but I get the feeling that what I'm asking might be impossible or difficult to do. Your mod just made me wonder if it could be done.
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 6:23 PM
Hi,

Would it be possible to upload the download links for the updates you did for Jenesis' mods as they've been removed. It appears there is a new rule: "No filesharing in comments"

Thank you for all the hard work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 6:56 PM
Thank you this is awesome!!!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 8:59 PM
Will this mod work without Late Night, since I don't have it yet?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 2:21 AM
@delightfulone87: Oh sorry. About changing quality ingame, it maybe requires advanced scripting and I am not capable to do that.

@Chosan: I still wait for Jenesis' PM for permission to make a new thread for updated mods. Be patient, thank you.

@eclipse1982: Yes, I don't have Late Night too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 10:42 PM
I was just checking since at the Downloads screen, it said Late Night was required. But I had decided to go ahead and test it out, and it worked. So thanks again! :D
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 1:45 AM Last edited by anak_ponti : 5th Dec 2010 at 2:15 AM.
@eclipse1982: Sorry, my mistake. I put the wrong checkmark into EP requirement.

@Chosan: I already upload Jenesis' All buyable mods updated to LN in new thread. Please check the download area in a few days.

Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 12:24 PM
doesnt work to me O.O
i got all expansion packs and used perfect in my mods...
but when i start to shop for fruits they all dissapeared
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 12:49 PM
@ebe666: which package do you use? I don't upload the perfect version. Try to run the game with only this mod and see if it works or not.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 4:26 PM
Great! Very usable! Great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 10:16 PM
This is fantastic- by now I've grown so many fruits with so many Sims to get perfect fruit- I've gone for Excellent to save a lot of repetative gardening with new Sims- thank you!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 7th Dec 2010 at 8:38 PM
Will this change the food quality everywhere, or only in the supermarket? That is, if a sim buys food from the fridge (when they go to cook), will the price & quality have gone up there, too? Or will they still have "normal" quality in the fridge, and need to visit the store to get the outstanding quality?

That wouldn't be a problem, btw. Then my gardeners could get a jump start by buying from the store, but ordinary sims that don't need amazing food can still eat for cheap.

Wow. I just recovered this username after nearly four years of this account being inaccessible... Oh happy day!
(Btw, PsychoKatie and Psycho_Katie = same person. A site-wide glitch messed up accounts four years ago and I had to remake one...)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 8th Dec 2010 at 12:34 AM Last edited by anak_ponti : 8th Dec 2010 at 4:32 AM.
@psycho_katie: Only the supermarket.
Test Subject
#20 Old 14th Dec 2010 at 1:32 AM
Hi anak_ponti...

Is it possible for you to do the same with fish quality?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#21 Old 14th Dec 2010 at 4:27 AM
@likakeren: There is no file for editing grocery fish quality. Sorry.
Test Subject
#22 Old 14th Dec 2010 at 5:09 PM
@anak_ponti: I see...that's too bad....

But thanks anyway
Test Subject
#23 Old 19th Dec 2010 at 4:00 AM
Will this mod conflict with Jenesis mod Buyable All Fruits , Buyable All Fish , Buyable All Books? And thank you for your hard work :D
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#24 Old 19th Dec 2010 at 8:05 AM
@tina08: No. You're welcome.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 7:14 PM
thank you so much! :D
Page 1 of 4