Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

1 Bushfield - Base Game, No CC

by LadyAngel Posted 5th Dec 2010 at 2:33 PM - Updated 8th Nov 2013 at 2:00 PM by LadyAngel

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 2:59 PM
Awesome! I love the unique look of the exterior, thanks for sharing!
Undead Molten Llama
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 9:10 PM
I really like the floor plan of this. It's compact, which is a selling point for me, and logical yet is clearly roomy enough for traffic-jam-less living. And I love what you did with the exterior fencing and such, too. With a bit of landscaping modification, I think this might fit well into my desert neighborhood, since it has a kind of a Mediterranean-y look. Thanks for sharing!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Dec 2010 at 3:02 PM
Thanks for your comments, I'm pleased you like it

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Dec 2010 at 12:15 AM
It is lovely! Thank you very much!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 10:03 PM
Great Spanish/,Moroccan looking house
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 8:42 PM
Excellent! One of the best no CC/base game lots I've ever seen - it's always a challenge to build without add ons and CC - really well done!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 11:10 PM
Thank You!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th Jan 2019 at 1:26 PM
Thank you all for your lovely comments!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.