Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Brooklyn Brownstone

by triciamanly Posted 5th Dec 2010 at 4:00 PM - Updated 6th Dec 2010 at 4:29 AM by triciamanly : Instructions for converting to apts. in Apartment Life
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 5:06 PM
Awesome idea, and It's really beautiful too! I love it!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 5:40 PM
Really nice! It will come in very handy for people with Apartment Life too!

But did you notice, if you look at the front view picture, one of the net curtains at the middle windows from the ground floor is placed on the outside rather than inside? Nothing major though :P
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 6:00 PM
Tremendous work, I LOOOOVE Brownstones! It's wonderful to have some nice apartment options. Thanks a million, sweetie!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 7:20 PM
You have a very good sense for the best screenshots!
And of course the lot is perfect!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 7:49 PM
very nice! Now I want to play Sims 2! Time to put Sims 3 up for a while!
Undead Molten Llama
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 8:52 PM
How? How do you make such lovely no-CC, base-game lots? I suck!

Seriously, this is lovely. I've been thinking about trying to play multiple families on a single lot (without AL), something I've never done before, and I think this is just the lot to give it a shot in. Thank you!

I wonder if it might be possible to make a multi-lot row of these using the Lot Adjuster...Hmmmm....
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 9:04 PM
Very cool, I can make these apartments with a little bit of modification

Wonderful work once again!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Dec 2010 at 2:46 AM
I love brownstones! You did a great job, especially with just base game! :D
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#10 Old 6th Dec 2010 at 4:31 AM
Many thanks for the comments! I'm so thrilled that you like the lot. Ekrubynaffit has provided instructions for converting them to real apts. in Apartment Life.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Dec 2010 at 6:39 PM
Hey, tricia! This is a splendor, really! One of my favorite of your recent houses! Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Dec 2010 at 8:49 PM
Beautiful! It reminds me of my old neighborhood in Baltimore. Our front yard was about the same size, too, lol.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#13 Old 7th Dec 2010 at 1:40 PM
Well, I'd sure love to go to New York and see some of the wonderful architecture there! Thank you deus ex machina and simgrl! I always appreciate comments!
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 8th Dec 2010 at 2:55 PM
I really love this...The lounge/diner and staircase are awesome!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 1:11 AM
THANKYOU. I'm using this for a challenge
I love how big and well built it is.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#16 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 3:17 AM
katysim3! I'm so glad you can use this house!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 1:22 PM
Another winner from Triciamanly! I don't have AL but I probably should get it sometime because I absolutely love creating multiple families to live in one house. It can be hectic to control them all but I love the challenge. Anyway, I'm going to create a few families to live in this beauty today.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#18 Old 9th Feb 2011 at 2:24 AM
Yes, some cute singles move in and then you see what happens! Maybe wedding bells and kids! Thanks for your posts. They made my day!
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#19 Old 24th Oct 2011 at 10:01 PM
I lOVE LOVE LOVE this! I actually live in a place called Brownstone Apartments. But I love making these hooked together living spaces for small families, elders, or singles. It's lonely playing a one sim household so it's good to have apartments, hooked townhouses, and duplexes are great. I just love the design too!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#20 Old 24th Oct 2011 at 11:23 PM
I'm so glad Charmful, and you know I appreciate your comments so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 7:01 PM
shape of the building is just on point of what I am looking for. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 11:11 PM
Thank You!