Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bourbon Street Mall

by triciamanly Posted 20th Dec 2010 at 3:14 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Dec 2010 at 4:14 PM
What a great idea, a shop without OFB! Of course, I know that making shop is possible without any expansion pack, but still, this is cool!
And the mall fits to a French quarter, perfectly.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 2:42 AM
Sweet...
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 4:31 AM
Thank you both so much for your comments!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 1:36 PM
Love it~!
This New Orleans thing going on is wicked too <3
Thanks for sharing this!
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 10:09 PM
How unusual...I love the cinema idea

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Dec 2010 at 9:07 PM
Brilliant!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 9:56 AM
WOW ! This lot is amazing ! Sorry sweetie, I missed it when it just came out. I truly love this creation and the vibe you put on it.

Great work, thanks for sharing
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 2:49 PM
Many thanks to all of you, dear friends!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 1:16 PM
This is great! I love the bingo parlor. I never thought to put the bingo game into any of my community lots. You're brilliant!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 2nd May 2012 at 11:35 AM
I love it..
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#12 Old 26th Nov 2013 at 4:51 AM
I am actually looking for a structure like this and came to your pages first - I need something kind of vintage and full of charm. However I do not need a mall but a fancy dinner party/ballroom party venue. I was thinking of downloading this and re-modeling the interior for an upcoming sims masquerade. Do you think that could work?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#13 Old 27th Nov 2013 at 4:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
I am actually looking for a structure like this and came to your pages first - I need something kind of vintage and full of charm. However I do not need a mall but a fancy dinner party/ballroom party venue. I was thinking of downloading this and re-modeling the interior for an upcoming sims masquerade. Do you think that could work?

I'm thrilled that you would consider it and I'm sure it could work! I hope the masquerade is big success! Thanks so much for writing!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th Mar 2014 at 10:20 PM
That street view in the first picture is spectacular, and it must also look great from the neighbouring lots (I like my sims to have a nice view around their lots^^), thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 12:39 AM
works great cheers ;)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 2nd Mar 2016 at 3:43 AM
Thank You