Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mountain Escape

by ung999 Posted 2nd Jan 2011 at 2:49 PM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 7:31 PM
This lot is precious. I've yet to use it in my game, but if I had at least half of the necessary expansions, it'd be the focal point of the town. Excellent job on this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 7:33 PM
Awesome! I can't wait to use it. You did a really good job decorating and using CAS.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 12:27 AM
Great looking home; I like the secluded atmosphere it has. Thank you for sharing it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 1:57 AM
What a beautiful lot!! I'll be sure to download it when I have all the expansions & sps (which will be soon :D)
Wiki Wizard
THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 11:18 AM
As usual this is simply stunning I love the colours you've used because it makes it a lot more realistic, i especially love the cyan roof
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 6:25 PM
i love the circular pattern in the dining room. where did you get that?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 4:26 AM
I really love this. I was excited to use it.. But it seems to have some routing issues or something.

It took my sims 3 sim-hours to all get in the house, I only had 4 sims. But they kept walking around the lot over and over again, then they finally went in.
Still, it's really nice once you get past that part. haha.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 10:06 AM
Thanks so much for all the great feedback! :lovestruc

JC83: I play-tested the game and my sim did not have that issue, however it took sometime to reach the bedroom....lol!

Quote: Originally posted by Pheebs284
i love the circular pattern in the dining room. where did you get that?

This pattern can be found in CAS under Abstract.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#10 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 2:16 PM
If only I could own this in real life...*sigh*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 5:03 PM
I can honestly say this is the best house I have EVER seen made for The Sims ...I only wish I could move here in real life. Thank you so so much!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 6:29 PM
Nice location
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#13 Old 8th Jan 2011 at 10:48 PM
Every detail is perfect! Your house is lovely in every way.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 9:37 PM
very nice house

il see if i can get some screenshots in top gfx settings, this doesnt do the house much justice
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 21st Jan 2011 at 7:20 PM
Fantastic work! This lot looks absolutely lovely. Can't wait to see it in my game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 30th Jan 2011 at 4:45 AM
This is extremly wonderful! I love all your houses but this is one of my favs, thanx for the upload
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 22nd Feb 2011 at 6:17 AM
I don't know if it is just me, but I can't find the lot you placed it on, maybe you edited the world. And when I placed it on a lot(it was a secluded area that use to be a park) the whole lot was like sunken into the ground. I'll try editing the world and placing on a different lot though.
But great work, it looks fantastic.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 12:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aykyle
I don't know if it is just me, but I can't find the lot you placed it on, maybe you edited the world. And when I placed it on a lot(it was a secluded area that use to be a park) the whole lot was like sunken into the ground. I'll try editing the world and placing on a different lot though.
But great work, it looks fantastic.

Thanks so much for downloading my lot! :lovestruc
Please click on 'World Edit' memu and choose a 50x50 empty lot, place it where I indicated in the attached screenshots then put this lot your downloaded on it. The lot will be fitted in this location. Hope this helps!
~Ung
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 24th Feb 2011 at 12:17 AM
Yes it helped I did do that although, but I deal with it. I was saying that if it wasn't placed perfectly, the lot would like sink into the ground. I'll give you pictures later about what i was getting, but really it was no big deal. The lot is beautiful. Although the trip my sim takes when hitting the "go home" button is quite far. (he goes all the way to the first bedroom) thanks again
Test Subject
#20 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 7:55 AM
Hi, I really want to use your lot as my sim's new home, but i looked at your screenshot of Sunset Valley, and noticed that my city was slightly different. I do not have a lot where the house is supposed to go. (I have 7.x patch and OLS)