Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[Testers Wanted] Miniskirt with High Heels

by Mr.Bill Posted 7th Feb 2005 at 10:50 AM

128 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 125 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Mad Poster
#2 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 11:12 AM
This is cool! Finally, high heels! But is this in the everyday outfits for all three body types or is this a seperate new body type?
Ice Princess
#3 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 11:18 AM
Very nice job. Thankyou for your hard work.
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 11:23 AM
Nice! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 11:24 AM
wow this is great! thanks! ive just taken a look in bodyshop and it looks fantastic, will test in game asap
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 12:15 PM Last edited by pop2dapop : 7th Feb 2005 at 12:18 PM.
Well Ive downloaded the one with the high heels and the bigger boobs so if i downloaded this one will my sim still have bigger boobs just with a bigger butt... lolz I am confused oh and the outfit is by Nikkkisims2site I think This is my sim with the extreme sexi dress download you provided on the new mesh threads, Will my sim keep the bigger boobs and higher heels and just have a big butt,.... srry
-Pop2dapop
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 12:17 PM
dang my body shop picked a bad time to not work lol... i could SO TOTALLY do the stripper thing now lol
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 12:19 PM
Nikki do you reconize my sim's outfit I got it from the site on your profile thing
Field Researcher
#9 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 12:20 PM
Nice one......Thanks
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 12:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pop2dapop
Nikki do you reconize my sim's outfit I got it from the site on your profile thing

ya i did lol... i was gonna say "hey nice outfit lmao"... but dang it sucks that i cant get my body shop to work i dont know why. i was gonna make that secretary outfit. but i got this directx installed and there are no conflicts and everything works good but i cant get the bodyshop to run. :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :confused:

Check out my NEW FREE WEBSITE im just starting out so bear with me and please visit :) ITS FREE
Test Subject
#11 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 1:39 PM
question ;

how do u get bigger boobs & such?
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 2:14 PM
Mr. Bill, would it be too much to ask of you to make a step by step tutorial on how to make new clothes meshes?
I can never make mine appear for some reason.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 2:17 PM
Ahhh Nemi!...aren't you supposed to make some more torture devices?:devil:
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 2:20 PM
Hey, I have a Playboy bed cover like that in the real live, pop2dapop...

Rib.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 2:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Darkmoon
Ahhh Nemi!...aren't you supposed to make some more torture devices?:devil:

lol I am but I have a question waiting to be answered in the General Modding forum. When I get my answer I'm gonna get back to working on my new tombstones, guilitin, old western wagon and coffin bed. Got a lot of projects going at once.

"Studies show that 60% of the time, it works every time."
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 8:48 PM
This mesh is a bottom half only... I'm going to be releasing a top with the bigger boobs here soon, but implants are very difficult to achieve and still have look good.

There is a great tutorial on how to make new meshes in the Beta Testing - Tools area of the site, if you'd like to try your hand at this.
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 9:11 PM
Hello! I´m Lilith from Germany! It look very nice and sexy! But i have a question! Is it only for my privat using or can I recolor it and give it free for the Downlod on a other Forum? Of Course with the Name of the Mesh Designer!
her is my test!

I´m so sorry for my bad english :sorry:
Test Subject
#18 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 10:11 PM
Mr Bill

Good Job! Now how about a seperate 'top' with the enhancements so we can mix/match halters/t's/bikins/topless....
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 8th Feb 2005 at 12:52 AM
This looks great, thanks!

"What does it matter to the dead, the orphans,
and the homeless whether the mad destruction
is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or
the holy name of liberty or democracy?"
--Mohandas K. Gandhi
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 8th Feb 2005 at 3:43 AM Last edited by Sandman01 : 8th Feb 2005 at 4:13 AM.
It works on mine. Here's a couple recolors I did. Also alpha edits.

Figure i'll give maids and nannys a body make over next.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 8th Feb 2005 at 4:13 AM
Lilith78

Feel free to spread the mesh around, tho I'd like credit for the mesh
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 8th Feb 2005 at 4:21 AM
Sorry i'm new here, not figured out how to upload my projects yet, or where to put them ? I thought it overwrote telamons mesh and didn't think theyed want conflicting meshes in downloads fourms I did save them as a project tho. with you and telamon as mesh creator's
Test Subject
#23 Old 8th Feb 2005 at 4:34 AM
I like it, because I love my high heels and finally my sims can have them. Hurray!
Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Feb 2005 at 4:59 AM
Hello! :howdy:

Here is my creation...a Gwen Stefani style skirt. Took me a lot of time but I'm proud of the result. Hope you enjoy it! :D
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Minijupeblack.zip (150.4 KB, 2041 downloads)
Test Subject
#25 Old 8th Feb 2005 at 9:40 AM
Thanx Mr. Bill!!! :clap:
Page 1 of 6