Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jennifer Lopez

by Golden_Silver Posted 28th Apr 2011 at 10:16 PM - Updated 29th Apr 2011 at 2:00 PM by Golden_Silver

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 12:08 AM
Cool! It's JLo, now from American Idol! I can't wait to download her for my game! Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 2:51 AM
She is lovely!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 9:25 AM
When creating celeb Sims why can't some people just use custom skintones which arent photoskinned from celebs' photos ? Sorry but it's very annoying the more given the fact that you'd easily find almost every where great custom skintones.
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 11:25 AM
Great job, I can really see JLo there!

Liza - Some creators prefer their sims look as realistic as possible, you can always switch to a non-photoskinned skintone yourself
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 12:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mistyblue4
Great job, I can really see JLo there!

Liza - Some creators prefer their sims look as realistic as possible, you can always switch to a non-photoskinned skintone yourself

Thanks Everyone Thank you misty it means so much from such a fantastic creator like you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 2:33 PM
When a Sim got a photoskinned skintone it's not great at all to change it for another skintone. But thank you, I know HOW to create Sims myself. I don't need your advice for this.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 4:26 PM
I recognized her from the thumb so well done
And I wonder why people complain about free downloads they don't HAVE to download.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 6:54 PM
Really nice job!! Thank you.
Banned
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd May 2011 at 4:59 AM
Ms./Mrs. Gold and Silver,

Great job, indeed. Thank you for sharing such lovely jLo with us.

Eddie
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 29th May 2011 at 5:39 PM
Quote:
When a Sim got a photoskinned skintone it's not great at all to change it for another skintone. But thank you, I know HOW to create Sims myself. I don't need your advice for this.

What are you freaking out about? its not even YOUR sim. mistyblue4 wasn't being rude at all to you, i can't see why you're giving her attitude. she's right. some people prefer photo skinned, and some don't. if you don't, that's fine. but this isnt your sim. its golden_silver's sim and she wanted it photo skinned.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 7th Jan 2012 at 1:51 PM
I don't like,because you pack her WITH MAXIS HAIR AND CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th Nov 2012 at 10:50 AM
It looks really cool!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 16th May 2014 at 1:49 PM
Thank you1 :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 1:48 PM
she looks really nice well done