Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Butterfly Wings for Toddler-Elder

by Esmeralda Posted 10th May 2011 at 4:31 AM - Updated 30th May 2016 at 6:13 PM by Esmeralda : Combined childrens/toddler wings from earlier version with this one

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th May 2011 at 9:36 AM
these are really beautiful,perfect for my goth fantasy sims <3 thank u
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th May 2011 at 11:24 AM
Oh my gosh I love them so much!!!
I have made fairy sims and the wings I have from another site ar a little large.
These are perfect!!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th May 2011 at 1:08 PM
Thanks, I was waiting for these.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th May 2011 at 2:07 PM
Have I told you lately that I love you? :lovestruc I hope this and the green man hair you made the other day are a presage to even more fairy creations! My Mods folder is just WAITING for you, my darling! :lovestruc Thanks for everything!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th May 2011 at 6:58 PM
Totally amazing! These are a definite must have for me! Thank you so much for sharing!
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th May 2011 at 11:05 PM
These are great, I love them. Have you ever considered making angel/demon wings?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th May 2011 at 11:18 PM
Omg such a good idea! I think many people are going to love these ^^
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 11th May 2011 at 1:55 AM
I love both versions!!! ^^ But I have a question. A character in a book I'm writing is a fairy (the winged type), and to get a better view of how to describe her in the book, I want to make a sim-version. But her wings are dragonfly wings. I'm not making a request, but I'm just wondering if it would be really hard to do on my own. Thank you for making these. I bet I can make these look like butterfly wings, using the color channels. Thank you, these are awesome!!!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th May 2011 at 10:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by backnblack
These are great, I love them. Have you ever considered making angel/demon wings?

I haven't but Rosesims has already made both, some time ago: http://www.rosesims2.net/ , then look under 'Sims 3' and 'Magic'.

Quote: Originally posted by minimogut
I love both versions!!! ^^ But I have a question. A character in a book I'm writing is a fairy (the winged type), and to get a better view of how to describe her in the book, I want to make a sim-version. But her wings are dragonfly wings. I'm not making a request, but I'm just wondering if it would be really hard to do on my own. Thank you for making these. I bet I can make these look like butterfly wings, using the color channels. Thank you, these are awesome!!!

How hard they would be to do on your own depends on how much experience you have at making custom content! There are tutorials for making CAS items here: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...3_CAS_Tutorials . The hardest part is the joint assignments, which I had BIG problems figuring out. Finally I made a thread asking for advice, and BloomsBase gave me a set of assignments that worked perfectly - they're in his post number 13 here: http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...611#post3043611 . Good luck!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 2:25 PM
Thanks!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th Aug 2011 at 7:12 PM
Okay, thanks! I'm still am using the wings, they are really pretty <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 24th Oct 2011 at 5:25 PM
Thanks so much for these, they are just gorgeous!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 1:03 AM
Perfect wings for a Victoria's Secret fashion show in my Bridgeport. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 17th Nov 2011 at 8:33 PM
Very beautiful, works great!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 1:55 PM
Pretty!!!!!! WOW. That's amazing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 8:42 AM
Gunther Goth Is So Hot!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Jul 2012 at 3:17 AM
Can you install both this one and the larger wings at the same time?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#19 Old 5th Jul 2012 at 10:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by royal22
Can you install both this one and the larger wings at the same time?

Yes. They have different CASparts and don't conflict with each other.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 6th Aug 2013 at 12:06 PM
Wow i love them so much
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#21 Old 3rd Sep 2017 at 1:32 AM
I just ::nab::bed your Glass wings, and now I`ll ::nab:: these! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 22nd Jan 2018 at 2:10 AM
These are so cute and they seem to work nicely! Thank you!