Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cattails Cottage - 1 Sun Song Avenue - Beachfront Beauty

by Thranduil Oropherion Posted 19th Jun 2011 at 2:59 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 5:21 AM
Thank you very much for this wonderful house. It's really phantastic in it's creamy colours! I hate those EA-houses - furnished with clumpsy stuff and in undefinite colours beween yellow, brown and a dirty green. From outside they're looking quite nice - but beware you see the interiors! Please continue with your work!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 11:19 AM
Thanks so much! I am really glad you like it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 8:23 PM
Really beautiful and I already know EXACTLY where to put it in my game. Thank you!!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 10:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nisshokuyami
Really beautiful and I already know EXACTLY where to put it in my game. Thank you!!

Thank you! Enjoy
Field Researcher
#6 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 4:30 AM
Hi,
Absolutely love this house. It's beautiful and just the right size to be very playable.
I had one problem that I'd thought I'd tell you about. The space for the car inside the garage is so close to the spiral staircase that the Sim cannot get in his car. My Sim kept going down to the basement to get in his car. When I removed the car and car space all was fine.
Thanks again! I think I will download your other homes too!
BTW- Mortimer, Bella and Cassandra are living in your house.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 6:19 PM
Oh I hop Bella, Mortimer and Cassandra like it! Mmm sorry about the car thing I wonder how that works because my test sims were fine with it. It's a puzzle - I hope the Goths are very happy!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 6:55 PM
The Goths are doing well. Cass had a slumber party and Bella is pregnant (hopefully with a boy)! Mortimer just went through a mid-life crisis.
I put a bike in the garage instead for Cassandra.
Thanks again!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 3:31 PM
all of your houses and lots are great. i have a new sunset valley beach side.
thank you very much for that^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 11:23 AM
Gorgeous! Thank you